Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a low pure clan

imperial

Tell me about the " LPC's " that are around now & i'll pick one as the day go's by , I just need something to do on my free time when I have it. I have experience , I can call / help out in what ever field you need.

Working on ava's for 70 range & 85 magic I should have by saturday or sunday ..

Edit ; I'm 57 Combat & I have Ts3 if that matters

i3cm6s.png

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Hi Cassidy,

Check out #Zenith . I know you don't meet our current requirements but talk with logan or someone. I am sure they will allow you to come to a few events and chill with the old cd crew which is still there

Plus, when we hanging out irl?

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

I suggest Leet Tactics/Lt/Lt Swagg or what ever you want to call them.

if you reach the 65+ mark after you get 70 ranged and 85 magic you can join SoP which i highly recommend. The best LPC even though the pure community thinks that we are MPC.. whatever.

0mlqPUJ.gif

Hi Cassidy,

Check out #Zenith . I know you don't meet our current requirements but talk with logan or someone. I am sure they will allow you to come to a few events and chill with the old cd crew which is still there

zenith is an lpc???????

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Hi Cassidy,

zenith is an lpc???????

No but I was saying that he's only a few cb levels from our requirements and he Knows a lot of people in our community already. Doubt he would have a problem training an account, but I know he has multiple med level accounts

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Ascent is a pretty good LPC we can always use new recruits to help us out come and talk to us in #ascent and post on our site ascentclan.net we know how to clan and u would make a fine recruit

Hi Cassidy,

He is looking for an LPC not some trashy mpc DERP

try ascent

dooqps.jpg

Pm me in IRC ircnick:[A]Bosa

or in game Ascent_Elite

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

• 3 months later...