Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I'll know by the replies who watched the whole video

-Austin-

Good job, sop outleveled out numbered by lpc ... lpc has become a laughing stock this is a joke. Good job resistance, logging into main acounts and coming to the fight.

Who said we were an LPC?

WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING LPC ???? LOL!!!!!!!

1phz3wx.jpg

k

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Good job, sop outleveled out numbered by lpc ... lpc has become a laughing stock this is a joke. Good job resistance, logging into main acounts and coming to the fight.

Who said we were an LPC?

Why not? If youre an lpc mpc hpc or main clan you're vulnerable in the wilderness.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Who said we were an LPC?

Why not? If youre an lpc mpc hpc or main clan you're vulnerable in the wilderness.

No, because you're trying to get easy wins and post them on pure warfare...

1phz3wx.jpg

Who said we were an LPC?

No, because you're trying to get easy wins and post them on pure warfare...

Or rune scims

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

It was a nice day was fun :P although i didnt get to go to the fight with sop i went to the other ones

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

o.O this is a beef ting between Sop and R

there's no point bro really.. these kids mostly fight LPC's and post them on pure warfare.. i hate them for doing that. they rarely fight sop.. or their levels..

1phz3wx.jpg