Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Which do you consider better?

KaZa

Lets say that this is for F2p only.

A clan that is great at matched opts, but doesn't pull as much to wilderness as other clans.

(CP, Z, TLP)

or

A clan has large and organized pulls, but has more medium leveled members.

(NME, MM, Hi)

Which clan would you rather join if you could do it all over again without any biased.

screenshot20120711at333.png

implying cp/z are better than nme/mm at matched ops

also this. If I remember correctly, MM never lost a matched opts war for 3 years now.

How many wars have they had in 3 years though? not more than 4 or 5 id assume.

If you matched prep theyve lost to CP, EOP, TLP, within this year.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

also this. If I remember correctly, MM never lost a matched opts war for 3 years now.

Let's slow it down there buddy, I know MM has lost countless matched opt wars.

But I would preferably join a larger-sized clan because I enjoy those types of fights more than lower.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

A matched one, it's the main reason I joined TLP. Everyone is a good, solid warrer and very reliable in fights :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

People stay in Zenith because we have a different community its not like any other clan we have had the best of both worlds we have pulled high 60's to trips we have been at the top of the matched opts game overall pulls go up and down for any clan but community is where its at don't join a clan over what they pull or how good they are @ matched join a clan that will inspire you and most importantly join a clan where you know you will have fun.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

nice!!! yeah zenith has been scientifically proven to have the best community!!! very special community full of people that care!!! other clans dont have this only zenith does so they are therefore the best!!!!!

im just kidding!!!!

pure clans rule!!!!!!!!

edit- nice! just wanted to edit and clarify that when i meant just kidding, i meant that everyclan has special nice awsome members and good community that is unique to each type of people. eop has experienced leaderships, zenith has friendly ppl, and etc etc! nice thread!

being nice is a skill, get some skills and come back at me nicer, bro

congrats on turning 5 yrs old zo!!! nice!!!!!

No clans are better when there is no true skill in the game as of right now. Wait till combat update where it will actually turn this game skillful, instead of who can tank the longest/pull more.

LOL! Who still plays this game

my signature has no meaning i guess...

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

No clans is better when there is no true skill in the game as of right now. Wait till combat update where it will actually turn this game skillful, instead of who can tank the longest/pull more.

i should smack you, if tanking isn't a skill then why cant every 1 do it?

I have been a great tank since pcl era and over the years when new "tools" came out to aid tanking i have mastered them. So if tanking isn't a skill then i guess clans can only win of pulls. Just like when tlp beat eop down 7 in a f2p fullout. You had the numbers and more "tanks", but we out-tanked and piled you guys proving our skill. Good try 101, but maybe you should take my runescape pure clanning 101 class. You might learn something for once.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Lets say that this is for F2p only.

A clan that is great at matched opts, but doesn't pull as much to wilderness as other clans.

(CP, Z, TLP)

or

A clan has large and organized pulls, but has more medium leveled members.

(NME, MM, Hi)

Which clan would you rather join if you could do it all over again without any biased.

first lol at the two groupings u came up with.. cp and z with tlp, hi with mm and nme lol.

think my answer is obvious doe =D

i think you meant- If I remember correctly, MM never won a matched opts war for 3 years now.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png