Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Selection of Pures Midweek Ft. Hostility, AAO

Orhun

Was fun, u cleared us when u had like 10+ people on us when half couldn't attack. Then when people got on lower levels we cleared you and you ended? so the comment at the bottom didn't really make sense.

l0l acting like we were able to attack you guys at lvl 8 LMAO. We'll set something up next week if you really want it. Over level 20 please.

Great mpc lol over 100 combat fight 60s-80s and only like 2 80s lol this comment says it all

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Was fun, u cleared us when u had like 10+ people on us when half couldn't attack. Then when people got on lower levels we cleared you and you ended? so the comment at the bottom didn't really make sense.

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

Cleared us ? Erm you probable cleared us after a few hours after our official trip ? Those who went pking for fun ? Ahaha skyz I know right ! And we are the lowest mpc clan called selection of pures.

Cleared us ? Erm you probable cleared us after a few hours after our official trip ? Those who went pking for fun ? Ahaha skyz I know right ! And we are the lowest mpc clan called selection of pures.

Erm, you just admitted your an mpc, so don't complain about 100s.... And all you do is fight lpcs with 50s and then complain at fighting higher levels.. GJ SOP YOUR WINNING.

Erm, you just admitted your an mpc, so don't complain about 100s.... And all you do is fight lpcs with 50s and then complain at fighting higher levels.. GJ SOP YOUR WINNING.

Good job you can clear 30 people with 50 people and addy, your clan must be the best out there. Go check out our saturday trips, I don't see many 50s there ..