Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 'EoPlundered' Saturday

I Pk With OJ

was annoying that whenever we began to dominate the fight you all ran into single

BoL2.png

BpBR.png

was also lulzy seeing you have YR's leader in your fc, and a good 20 or so of them show up to boost your opts well above ours

regarless, was good that you could put up a fight when NME couldn't, gratz on your win.

Tried to crash our fight against MM and got cleared.

ALSO:

120616151225.png

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

was annoying that whenever we began to dominate the fight you all ran into single

BoL2.png

BpBR.png

was also lulzy seeing you have YR's leader in your fc, and a good 20 or so of them show up to boost your opts well above ours

regarless, was good that you could put up a fight when NME couldn't, gratz on your win.

1. You were the only ones who ever went into single, anyway you never 'dominated' the fight just accept the fact that you got kicked across the wild from gap to mossies to north vents then back to mossies lmfao.

2. YR was there sniping Fi if you actually watched the vids. Them and the 5-6 mains you guys had was the only thing that stopped Fi from having a kdr of ~6.

Allen please come back with a more thought out argument please, you tried saying that we had 85 well in actual fact we had 73 for our fight with you, then you said we had 20 YR boosting our options, is what you're trying to say is that 53 Fi 639 kills and 370 deaths? Is your clan that awful? Or is our member quality that astonishingly excellent? Both plausible explanations, pick one. I'm also sure if we had 20 YR your deaths would be disproportionate to our kills, which they're not. Durp

titanj.png

I said they boosted your opts not your kills, please bother to read the replies before making unintelligent attempts to come back at them. It also explains why we have about 40 more deaths than Fi kills, and a good 30 or so more kills than Fi deaths.

As for NME saying they slammed us when we crashed their fight and they tried to 2v1 us:

c3ztd.png

keep on slammin lads

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Nice job, OH look it's the same mains that appear at every single fight with eop.. that's just a coincidence though right? :whistling:

Obviously, those exact same mains just randomly appear at Eop fights and snipe the opposing clan :]

titanj.png

Fi pride, we ripped sheeeeeeeet uppppp

Ajajajajjajajajajjajaja :D

Great job lads, see you guys tomorrow!

p.s it's funny how Elfen Lied is always EoP's last man standing XD

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

I said they boosted your opts not your kills, please bother to read the replies before making unintelligent attempts to come back at them. It also explains why we have about 40 more deaths than Fi kills, and a good 30 or so more kills than Fi deaths.

As for NME saying they slammed us when we crashed their fight and they tried to 2v1 us:

c3ztd.png

keep on slammin lads

Clowns i spot them and i can't stop laughing.

lolyk.png

c3ztd.png

keep on slammin lads

Are you sick? if we have 20 YR are you trying to tell me they're not going to accumulate kills? lmfao especially in a 1 hour and 30 minute run in the kills are going to be raked in. Due to this there would be a large difference betwen Fi's kills and Eop's deaths which there isn't. And obviously our kills aren't exactly going to match your deaths, you got slammed by Foe at the start of your trip and slammed by NME at the end. l0l.

titanj.png

Frankly you are slow in the head if you took Codys comment seriously we all know he was being sarcastic

How's that wheel chair mate? Still looking for someone to buy it?

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Frankly you are slow in the head if you took Codys comment seriously we all know he was being sarcastic

How's that wheel chair mate? Still looking for someone to buy it?

k00000000000 ajajajajajajajajajaajajajajajajajajaja

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Eop spent all week worrying about our lottery and didn't prepare at all for our trip. =[

They're jelly and we had no prep whatsoever. Rofl i dono how u get smacked so bad on even opts doe, they had kids standing around mirin, i kno we're fi and we're epic but ffs its a clan fight broski u can be mirin later, get me blad?

titanj.png