Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's 'EoPlundered' Saturday

I Pk With OJ

Gj on your trip FI. The fight was hella fun, both clans had dominating points in the fight, im pretty proud of our work today...can't deny you guys went to single a couple times aswell. It was an epic fight, had to leave after about an hour for a job interview. Got sniped by tons of mains and randoms though, but what else can you expect lol. :P

Cheers.

Only time we went single was when we thought MM were going to crash and you were busy spamming Fi cleared with a negative KDR and then when we realised they had no intention of crashing we quickly went back into multi and slaughtered you some more. You on the other hand went in to single numerous times to try and get some form of regroup

120616222200.png

titanj.png

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to intervene but EOP your seriously making yourself look like idiots on this topic. I laughed at all the comments

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Bp9Q.png

Before YR came.>

BoP2.png

i Lol'd

700 deaths

i lol'd

the only thing that stopped us getting a 5 kd was yr sniping us and the 5-10 mains that always hang with you. pretty sad when you clear a battlefield and mains are the only thing left because eop kids get banged too fast

Bp9Q.png

Before YR came.>

BoP2.png

i Lol'd

lmao your that raggity as kid from w136 back in bh i cleared all you incompetent F's, 'i-CaLi Kush' i used to make your little crew rage quit on my maxed 1 def pure don't deny it :].

lolyk.png

wait I just realized why didnt LS come help EOP this week?

I mean ik Elfen Lied Andyibeat were on their mains and prob t a y y a b

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

Bp9Q.png

Before YR came.>

BoP2.png

i Lol'd

lmao your that raggity as kid from w136 back in bh i cleared all you incompetent F's, 'i-CaLi Kush' i used to make your little crew rage quit on my maxed 1 def pure don't deny it :].

Ey i recognize that name, who didn't clear allen back in the day?

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy