Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(00:14:56) <[Hi]Kyle> Gl Saturday Zenith

Co0kiezs

27 Members: x Tommmmy, -Zack, ZZZZZZZ, Co0kiezs, mage g0dzxo, Brayden, -Jared-, Hey-Ireland, iSlow Burnz, IAmAGuyI, bigryan, Wheelchair, Aaron Z, Ari, Omni, Elver, NME-Frank, Coz, Pregnants, blue, albania, its pibb, Mjeska, StankyTurtle, -Richard, Dunking, inf

i see a topic lock!

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We had to pay our good friends a Visit. We heard that Hostility and The Last Pures where having a run in, and we rushed in on top of them and controlled the whole fight no matter how much they pushed us or whatever, we dominated the fight KDR Wise. Shortly afterwards, Mayhem Makers had decided to crash and we moved inside the maze, and logged out.

Not sure if srs or troll?

You tried to crash and TLP and HI ran you a over. Next time better check the right KDR.

1w29rc0.png

hahahaha good troll is good

Lol, proud of that KDR while you were teaming. Maybe next weekend you can pull a little more than 30 :teehee:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You rushed us at hill, we turned around and banged you out in 20 seconds, then mm came.

:teehee:

Lmao? You teamed up with HI, and we were giving both of you the D before MM rushed.

You teamed up with lil guy clans

see what i did there :D

like who?

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Uhm. Last clan standing? lols.

NME ended because every other clan had ended and you wouldn't give us a pkri. and we had just finished ours with MM.

Good job though

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

We had to pay our good friends a Visit. We heard that Hostility and The Last Pures where having a run in, and we rushed in on top of them and controlled the whole fight no matter how much they pushed us or whatever, we dominated the fight KDR Wise. Shortly afterwards, Mayhem Makers had decided to crash and we moved inside the maze, and logged out.

You tried to crash and TLP and HI ran you a over. Next time better check the right KDR.

1w29rc0.png

Lol, proud of that KDR while you were teaming. Maybe next weekend you can pull a little more than 30 :teehee:

I think your mad we scouted you coming and made you run with your tail in between your legs to single before MM came.

and we did pull more than 30 :whistling:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

1w29rc0.png

Maybe next weekend you won't bring an lpc to your trip

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

laughed pretty hard

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

1w29rc0.png

Go make a topic if your so good

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

The fight you crashed you were getting pushed south into single l0l.

But good job your trip looked fun

Even with you teaming with Hostility you were still getting smacked around, we only left because we were about to get sandwiched by MM rushing from the south.....nice try doe and thanks for the fight even being 2v1d.

2ewgrxw.gif

1w29rc0.png

Maybe next week you will give use a pkri instead of ending 1 hour into your trip

woop woop

Even with you teaming with Hostility you were still getting smacked around, we only left because we were about to get sandwiched by MM rushing from the south.....nice try doe and thanks for the fight even being 2v1d.

1w29rc0.png

You seem confused :teehee:

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

1w29rc0.png

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

ok so you lost 12, we lost 0 regardless of Hi teaming with us to clear crashers, explain how we were getting smacked around. hmm?

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Refer to my previous post of the KDR from 4:00ish-4:25 when MM crashed.

#ZPropaganda

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

1w29rc0.png

You seem confused :teehee:

2v1, we kept asking for a pkri but sadly your clan ended so early lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

Good job Z.

We were looking to AC your fight vs MM just incase some mains decided to turn up. Looks like a solid trip, it's a shame we couldn't get a fight.

Yeah i wanted to do the fight with you guys ( if you really had 40ish )

We fought MM out opted by like 12 lol.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Uhm. Last clan standing? lols.

NME ended because every other clan had ended and you wouldn't give us a pkri. and we had just finished ours with MM.

Good job though

Um no. We fought MM until 7 East. Go away.

ctrh.png