Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lets all just quit and play Matrix

Latin

I quit and am playing Starcraft 2.

Results:

i. I've met dozens of real cool people, all surpassing the average maturity of an rs player 10 fold.

ii. Real time strategy games require constant thinking... critical thinking which actually helps you in real life situations. Compared to grinding skills which gets you nothing.

iii. Barcrafts. Any large city will have a barcraft organized via facebook. Getting drunk with your friends (or random people) while watching world renowned players fight in major tournaments for 1000s in prize winnings and of course the glory.

iv. On a day - day basis i'm just happier. RS really drags some people down without them realising that theres other **** out there 10x as fun. It`s a total bummer

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Results:

i. I've met dozens of real cool people, all surpassing the average maturity of an rs player 10 fold.

ii. Real time strategy games require constant thinking... critical thinking which actually helps you in real life situations. Compared to grinding skills which gets you nothing.

iii. Barcrafts. Any large city will have a barcraft organized via facebook. Getting drunk with your friends (or random people) while watching world renowned players fight in major tournaments for 1000s in prize winnings and of course the glory.

iv. On a day - day basis i'm just happier. RS really drags some people down without them realising that theres other **** out there 10x as fun. It`s a total bummer

thats nice, now try to stop posting on rs fourms on how we all should quit.

Buck Fitches

MAYHEM MAKERS

Results:

thats nice, now try to stop posting on rs fourms on how we all should quit.

4 posts this month and it was only cause battle.net was down

whether you quit or not I couldn't /care less, rs is fun but also blatantly ****** is all. Its the people who make the game bad

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

• 4 weeks later...