Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs The Last Pures Late Night Run In

DanCream

fbrder3.png

frenzyborder.png

After a mediocre pull for us earlier in the day due to everyone in the clan being deeply in love with their father's. As the day carried on more and more member's logged in eager for action. After a few unsuccessfull attempts with a few clans we managed to get a PKRI versus The Last Pures. We miracuolously peaked at 28 members at midnight. The fight was pretty much dominated from start to finish by us, with most members leaving the battlefield with a inventory full of loot. Thanks to TLP for fighting a few down, forgot how much fun it is.

frenzyborder.png

Videos:
DanCream's POV

Spe's POV

frenzyborder.png

120617215344.png
120617220426.png
120617220455.png
120617220455.png
120618011430.png
120617221414.png
120617215821.png
120617220803.png
120617220403.png
120617220239.png

frenzyborder.png

Thanks to everyone who showed up, hopefully we can get a similar pull next week and continue our hotstreak. Summer is here by the way.
mahhsig.png

We only had 21 starting ;/. I feel like we were doing very well at the start of the fight but we got a bit disorganized half way through...then the mains came so we didn't feel like having a return fight with a bunch of mains there. Anyways good fight. 16-21 KDR for us ;x

ty for fight, hopefully we can get more even opted ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

I like how Frenzy will go incognito for a couple of weeks then come out and smash some clan. Goodluck Frenzy, love the pic of Booos saying " No excuse if its Father's Day/Sister's Day/SMD Day, Be on." and then Minaj wrecked some ******* who brought his B ring in the widly.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Went to bed, but heard TLP was down 7 or so. Not to bad for being down that much in a low opts fight. Look forward to more Frenzy.

GJ TLP. GJ/GF Frenzy.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I like how Frenzy will go incognito for a couple of weeks then come out and smash some clan. Goodluck Frenzy, love the pic of Booos saying " No excuse if its Father's Day/Sister's Day/SMD Day, Be on." and then Minaj wrecked some ******* who brought his B ring in the widly.

smashing a clan with more people... hmm yes, good job on run in

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png