Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Enemy [P2P Prep]

blue

No offence, but your spike in pull is from the closure of NPO.

Nevertheless, congratulations on the well deserved victory.

Well no offence, mostly every time you guys have a boosted pull, it's from clans closing into you.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but your spike in pull is from the closure of NPO.

Nevertheless, congratulations on the well deserved victory.

Well no offence, mostly every time you guys have a boosted pull, it's from clans closing into you.

baby make a choice u can hear it in my voice, im so sincere, listen here i want you girl aye aye

titanj.png

sounds like fi are ****** off that for the first time in a blue moon, a clan didn't close into Fi

gj on your win

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

sounds like fi are ****** off that for the first time in a blue moon, a clan didn't close into Fi

gj on your win

absolutely hilarious coming from a clan who has also had its fair share of clans close into them.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

gj on your win

absolutely hilarious coming from a clan who has also had its fair share of clans close into them.

k0

fatalitycartoonfinalcop.png

Hawmo.

you mean you pulled 30+29 NPO members that arent on your site yet?

http://zenith-rs.com/index.php?/forum/14-introductions/

they all made Intro's and Apped before Tuesday your obviously mad i Zlaughtered your yellow clan for 80 kills in 5 minutes last Saturday.

120616171113.png

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Thanks for all the positive replies, apart from the Retarded spastic kids from Hostility and that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him (stella). Hopefully we have more preps in the future NME.

Do you read what you type? "that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him."

You just said everyone likes him you RETARD

Wouldn't really call NPO new members, they were solid in p2p.

Will be interesting to see f2p ;o

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Thanks for all the positive replies, apart from the Retarded spastic kids from Hostility and that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him (stella). Hopefully we have more preps in the future NME.

Do you read what you type? "that 1 Retard in NME that no1 (including his own clan) doesn't like him."

you are good zach baby.

Your English level is 1.

RIPRIPRIPRIP

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Your English level is 1.

RIPRIPRIPRIP

My bad, I didn't know I was in English class, it's just funny how not even your own clan likes you lmao. Everyone in NME tells me how much of a spastic you are.

2ewgrxw.gif

I'll give it 2 weeks before the idiots who followed cranked realize the mistake made joining an MPC. Makes me sad and embarrassed leading NPO having nearly all the members join a rival clan because of a 22 year old well known spastic who goes by cranked.

No flame intended Z, you probably understand how I feel although I quit this game lol.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Your English level is 1.

RIPRIPRIPRIP

My bad, I didn't know I was in English class, it's just funny how not even your own clan likes you lmao. Everyone in NME tells me how much of a spastic you are.

Two can play this game.

Amg everyone in zenith hates you.

and no but if you're going to call me a retard and a spastic don't make yourself look like one in the process of flaming.

o and.

remember this?

<23:38:55> "52 Pray": I was going to rejoin but josh ****** that up

<23:39:22> "iSlow_Burnz": :/ u were a good member i would be mad

<23:39:25> "iSlow_Burnz": if i were u too

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

I'll give it 2 weeks before the idiots who followed cranked realize the mistake made joining an MPC. Makes me sad and embarrassed leading NPO having nearly all the members join a rival clan because of a 22 year old well known spastic who goes by cranked.

No flame intended Z, you probably understand how I feel although I quit this game lol.

There is nothing wrong with joining an MPC. All this is going to do is create more action for clans on the weekend fighting clans like Fatality, FOE, Mayhem Makers, EOP, and Enemy. Yea to an extent the pulls are temporary, but I have in all intentions of making to most of it.

As for CranKed, you can't really flame him man. He put his heart into that clan and when he did you guys where pulling in your high 70's. So you really can't call him an idiot. Sometimes it good to join a rival clan, because everything we have said against each other is already done/gone. We have done all the flaming, its about progress and moving forward.

and can someone ban this fastback11 retard

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png