Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi vs FOE] The PW P2P Tournament Finale

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol don't get too cocky there with kings of p2p, cool you deserved to win we had no practice. Grats on that hopefully more clans will prep foe now.

Also sucked sitting like 16

Like how the rules change when it comes to Foe, when we lose a prep and it's close it's because we allow invites and our quality has dipped but when you lose a prep it's because you had no practice? DURP.

titanj.png

We did terrible. I was very disappointed in our performance. The clumps, the 1 bangs and the people who brought swordfish. I was crying after we lost and I still am. My bedroom is flooded with my tears and I'm using my bed as a boat and I'm clining on for my dear life. I cannot swim! If I'm not on tomorrow, you know why; I've probably drowned.

R.I.P JTS

2008-2012.

Nah joke, gj guys and ty for the prep FOE!

VICTORY!!!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Was a great fight, great job men, you all did ******* work.

Shout outs:

Contributors and events team of PW for making the tourny

Turny for not getting one banged

My mum for going off her head @ me for yelling too loud at 8am in the morning on a saturday

Gf FOE.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Was a great fight, great job men, you all did ******* work.

Shout outs:

Contributors and events team of PW for making the tourny

Turny for not getting one banged

My mum for going off her head @ me for yelling too loud at 8am in the morning on a saturday

Gf FOE.

sik freka

Lol don't get too cocky there with kings of p2p, cool you deserved to win we had no practice. Grats on that hopefully more clans will prep foe now.

Like how the rules change when it comes to Foe, when we lose a prep and it's close it's because we allow invites and our quality has dipped but when you lose a prep it's because you had no practice? DURP.

Lmfao calm down you're taking what kyle said to heart. i'm saying clans actually prepped you while we had 1 prep prep in like 4 weeks. so yeah we weren't ready. You guys deserved it.. hopefully clans prep us now!

Grats lol

Lmfao calm down you're taking what kyle said to heart. i'm saying clans actually prepped you while we had 1 prep prep in like 4 weeks. so yeah we weren't ready. You guys deserved it.. hopefully clans prep us now!

Grats lol

Calm down? I'm just stating what your leader said, lol.

titanj.png

Grats lol

We had two F2P preps, and one P2P vs the same clan you fought. It was the same amount of practice, but it doesn't really matter. It was a very fun fight, and it wouldn't have been that way vs any clan other than FOE.

15zs5ro.jpg

danny 4 leader

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it