Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fi vs FOE] The PW P2P Tournament Finale

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys aren't the champions tho its double elimantion

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=27141

Guess i am wrong whoever made this is an idiot then

Yeah it ended 1-1 but just let them enjoy it ;p they deserved it lol we didn't do our best.

How do they deserve it if they're even?

it's the way the tournament works

I guess it's flawed then

It is indeed flawed ^_^

Congratulations FI!

FYI - Clan leaders from each clan were aware of the tourny rules and how it work. They knew that whichever clan wins today will be the champs.

^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

so you won a 50v50 prep in safe clan wars and are calling yourselves kings of p2p...? ok lol

In any case, you had better be good at clan wars considering you hard you push your members to ruin their accounts for pking by getting 30+ def. No respect for a clan where ranks go on members' accounts and train their def lmfao

ok so you didn't enter the tourament because you would get knocked out in the first round grats on #1 p2p

I'll give you another chance since reading doesn't seem to be your strong suit. Show me where I said mm were #1 p2p? What I said was that winning a 50v50 prep in safe clan wars doesn't make you #1.

I do believe winning the tournament makes us #1 of the P2p PW tournament. :teehee:

No respect for encouraging our members to train def? Lol 30 def is **** without turmoil. Get your facts straight. We wouldn't encourage someone to just get 30 def for no reason. Turmoil makes trips/any event in general more fun for the person who has it.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Could have easily been a flame free fight. You guys were already up 1-0 and just had to flame our huddle. Your actions ruined your chances of winning. It's like pouring gasoline on fire, why make it worse for yourself?
Was a joke lmfao wasn't serious. Didn't think you guys took it serious :rolleyes:

Because calling people faggots is a joke................. :rolleyes:

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

lol mad guys, obviously we're not kings of p2p, Foe has held that crown for what 5 years now? it's just a bit of banter m8s. LEAVE IT YEAAAHHH. Anyway thanks for the fight and i'm proud of all my fi nigs p2p matched winners y0

titanj.png

lol mad guys, obviously we're not kings of p2p, Foe has held that crown for what 5 years now? it's just a bit of banter m8s. LEAVE IT YEAAAHHH. Anyway thanks for the fight and i'm proud of all my fi nigs p2p matched winners y0

Great job Fi, you guys must have been proud, and should be :)

I would like to see a 100v100 fullout FI and FOE p2p now, would be fun to watch

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

so you won a 50v50 prep in safe clan wars and are calling yourselves kings of p2p...? ok lol

In any case, you had better be good at clan wars considering you hard you push your members to ruin their accounts for pking by getting 30+ def. No respect for a clan where ranks go on members' accounts and train their def lmfao

ye i went on dgmario and got 23 def umad lololololz :P

you're all abos

favaccent.png