Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance Saturday Trip

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be impressive if it was actually LPC

1. Adapt or Die just get 70 combat 50-70 we are 55-75 mostly

2. Lpc scene is 50-80 lolz mostly lol

3. U should try to pk more at our timezone so we could actually fight lol ik its a hard timezone but atleast once a month :P

4. Mini us sometime without Xl so our lower lvls can also fight

5. Dont flame if u didnt fight us

6. 1 Month Annyyy :P it was longest trip/biggest pull we had lol i think :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Would be impressive if it was actually LPC

1. Adapt or Die just get 70 combat 50-70 we are 55-75 mostly

2. Lpc scene is 50-80 lolz mostly lol

3. U should try to pk more at our timezone so we could actually fight lol ik its a hard timezone but atleast once a month :P

4. Mini us sometime without Xl so our lower lvls can also fight

5. Dont flame if u didnt fight us

6. 1 Month Annyyy :P it was longest trip/biggest pull we had lol i think :P

Skyz goin H.A.A.M

GJ guys for real, impressive getting more pulls and more organized I see it every time. I am legit proud of you and your doing better than I thought you did However a few questions:

If this is a LPC sop is too.

SOP=less pull and 50-83 as well... lol..

Also sop dont have addy, or anyone over that cb ... Your leader is 84 cb in addy.

So is R a LPC, MPC?

Which would make sop?????

SOP chooses not to do these things though they fight bigger clans. Take the challenge resistance come out during MPC time!

GJ guys for real, impressive getting more pulls and more organized I see it every time. I am legit proud of you and your doing better than I thought you did However a few questions:

Also sop dont have addy, or anyone over that cb ... Your leader is 84 cb in addy.

So is R a LPC, MPC?

SOP chooses not to do these things though they fight bigger clans. Take the challenge resistance come out during MPC time!

Sop, Sv are both considered Lpcs since 50-80 combat (with just a few exeption) as most clans have a combat range plus some exeptions lol Gl Sop and thx for reply ;) but we cant go out in Mpc time cause the members in other clans cant go in

So is R a LPC, MPC?

We're not an LPC. We're not an MPC. We're a pure clan and we fight who we want.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

So is R a LPC, MPC?

tumblr_m0n0xb8fMI1qmow2t.png

bSHM3.png

So is R a LPC, MPC?

tumblr_m06bldFk9i1qaylh3o1_1280.png

Looool

This trip was so fun... Even wen Sp rushed us at Ca were only like 4 could fight back lol

Wow, nice pull guys :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i dont think this was hard u outpulled evry and ur pretty much an mpc all i saw were 70s-80s whyle the others had 50s-60s

Our clan is mostly made of 55-75 we have like 3 or 4 that pass that only its just like Hi ur 80-90 with like 4 that are 100 lol and Ul is our same combat so is sop and sv lool lpc right now is 50-80 since most r adaptin i also saw a couple of Ls members fightin us during trip lol. Although like u said sometimes it was easy because of our pull

And if an mpc can have 39 def y cant a lpc have 30 lol if id be more accurate then 1-10 for lpc 1-20 for mpc 1-39 for hpc but since hpc and mpcs have 39 def then we should get 30 :P

i dont think this was hard u outpulled evry and ur pretty much an mpc all i saw were 70s-80s whyle the others had 50s-60s

Our clan is mostly made of 55-75 we have like 3 or 4 that pass that only its just like Hi ur 80-90 with like 4 that are 100 lol and Ul is our same combat so is sop and sv lool lpc right now is 50-80 since most r adaptin i also saw a couple of Ls members fightin us during trip lol. Although like u said sometimes it was easy because of our pull

And if an mpc can have 39 def y cant a lpc have 30 lol if id be more accurate then 1-10 for lpc 1-20 for mpc 1-39 for hpc but since hpc and mpcs have 39 def then we should get 30 :P

No point in arguing. Instead of him worrying about our loc he needs to focus on not dying. 22-200

bSHM3.png

No point in arguing. Instead of him worrying about our loc he needs to focus on not dying. 22-200

lol

YIOvM.png