Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Hang Hostility by their feet and beat them with pillowcases filled with bars of soap

-Toxine-

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your clan pulls 25 with 10 invites and 5 mains sniping in the back,you're clan is just horrible thats why all of ur members went to NME and youre clan has 2 zerker and 3 39 def.

Dont compare my pure clan with ur ****** ass zerker clan u faggots.

tumblr_loi8jmLYbm1qikg4p.gif

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

guys im still waiting for HI to close us, what's going on

ur clan been wanting us to close since the first day we opened , i remember cp hitting us wen we pulled 20ish telling us your gonna close , never really happened , here we are after 8 months , same thing happening lol

Actually its been 6 months and considering your last 8 weeks have been negative kdr, id hardly say yourbdoing well. Thats 2 straight months of negative kdr.. I respect your members forbstaying so long doe.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

ur clan been wanting us to close since the first day we opened , i remember cp hitting us wen we pulled 20ish telling us your gonna close , never really happened , here we are after 8 months , same thing happening lol

Actually its been 6 months and considering your last 8 weeks have been negative kdr, id hardly say yourbdoing well. Thats 2 straight months of negative kdr.. I respect your members forbstaying so long doe.

Maybe because no1 in our clan doesnt care about the KDR buddy. Gj on your trip CP

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Maybe because no1 in our clan doesnt care about the KDR buddy. Gj on your trip CP

Really m8? Cause I was in your teamspeak b4 the trip started

Kyle : Today will be a slow day guys.. We'll probably be chasing clans like SOP/EF around for kdr

R[]fl

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Really m8? Cause I was in your teamspeak b4 the trip started

Kyle : Today will be a slow day guys.. We'll probably be chasing clans like SOP/EF around for kdr

R[]fl

Looool they even lost to us at lpc time they had like 8-10 and were askin for teams against us but no1 accepted lol. I think wen Hi came at lpc time they lost more kdr seein they didnt kill any1 and had a couple of death until they didnt come out anymore

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Hi sure does have their panties in a bunch.

You hack our members and get the defense, yet you complain when those accounts are used against you. We had 1 invite, who is now a applicant to the clan. Your excuses won't hide the fact that you can't maintain a positive KDR.

Keep hacking our members, your only creating more trouble for yourself.

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

Ok.. If you don't care don't reply to me. Th on your trip too doe, cya 2day if it going out.

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Your clan pulls 25 with 10 invites and 5 mains sniping in the back,you're clan is just horrible thats why all of ur members went to NME and youre clan has 2 zerker and 3 39 def.

Dont compare my pure clan with ur ****** ass zerker clan u faggots.

You must be one of the most stupid kids my amazing self has ever had the displeasure of having contact with, YOU HACKED US, SO IT HELPS YOU GET **** ON.

You have sick excuses, a 25 with 10 invites? These 10 invites keep walk all over you. Nice clan quality, 'Mustafa'.

Our members all went to NME?

Hey where'd Kirbee go?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Cp is still smashing you?.. Your insinuation is slightly uncomprehensible. :O

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.