Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Slaught Bloody Vikingz

Dalmore

Salvation Pures

Salvation Pures had a strong 14 men pull.

Bloody Vikingz gave us a matched fight with 10+ combats over us at the south east of wilderness volcano, this was a return fight and we won by return avg, and fought them and cleared them when they were regrouping inside the middle of the woods south west from Chaos Alter thanks for the fight!

Video

Didnt video everything but it was a awsome fight!

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

L?

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

lmao we won but then u guys came back 1iteming gj guys.

Lol yup thought so, and we are beter at returning son 1 iteming in f2p ???...

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Umm i didnt see the fight lol plus i was told that Bv won and u returned then won lol but they won the starting fight dont know it was true but Gl :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Umm i didnt see the fight lol plus i was told that Bv won and u returned then won lol but they won the starting fight dont know it was true but Gl :P

Lol, propaganda we were still there fight them with 8 men when everyone came back we cleared them then they ''regrouped at the woods'' they got also cleared by returning watch the video bv cant take they lose from 50's and i will prep them very soon.

2na7mn7.png

Lol, propaganda we were still there fight them with 8 men when everyone came back we cleared them then they ''regrouped at the woods'' they got also cleared by returning watch the video bv cant take they lose from 50's and i will prep them very soon.

Lol ok that was wat i was told :P didnt know i it was true or not plus Bv outlevels u anywayz so good job lol... I didnt see the fight tho lol i just saw u rushhin p13 killin like 4 then returnin edge sayin Bv cleared lol

Gj job SP now catch a fight with Lt sometime.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

wth?

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

have you own a miniwar before? cos that'd be a bigger achievement than beating bloody vikingzzzzzsz

Yes patreek, we do daily mini wars, F2P prep's i have friday a f2p prep Vs Unlimted !

2na7mn7.png

have you own a miniwar before? cos that'd be a bigger achievement than beating bloody vikingzzzzzsz

Yes patreek, we do daily mini wars, F2P prep's i have friday a f2p prep Vs Unlimted !

Lol we were already waiting for ours but u canceled lol