Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures vs CP

F0OK

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys had pretty good levels, gj on that & your win :P. To the Hostility kids baiting, go back to W19 and have 10v10 inners while we beat foe mm etc.

we had some beasts

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

You guys had pretty good levels, gj on that & your win :P. To the Hostility kids baiting, go back to W19 and have 10v10 inners while we beat foe mm etc.

you do realize nme is baiting more right idiot?

you do realize nme is baiting more right idiot?

edit : you left hi but still have hi in your signature, facepalm l0l

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

Gj, unexpected seeing as CP's average defense level is the highest out of any clan.

Why would you bring up defence? look at your clan we made you adapt^?no flame Jus wondering

And Tlp is a very great matched clan why was it unexpected to you?Gj Tlp

30 defense fight means you're allowed to use addy, correct? With all that addy CP has, I'm just surprised you lost with it.

siguoi.png

Gj, unexpected seeing as CP's average defense level is the highest out of any clan.

Why would you bring up defence? look at your clan we made you adapt^?no flame Jus wondering

30 defense fight means you're allowed to use addy, correct? With all that addy CP has, I'm just surprised you lost with it.

Tlp had the same ammount or more of Adamant? P.S NME has more Addy than any other clan.. Why are you even on this topic?

Whoever clan had the most Adamant didnt decide this fight.. Piles,organization,Etc. gj tlp x3

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

i watched, jesus christ TLP you guys have the best f2p organization of any clan i've seen recently

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Tlp had the same ammount or more of Adamant? P.S your clan has more Addy than any other clan

Like I said, your average defense level is higher than any other clan, 4 levels higher than TLP; I'd assume you'd have more defense.

Sorry TLP <3, I'm done now. Once again, GJ.

siguoi.png

Tlp had the same ammount or more of Adamant? P.S your clan has more Addy than any other clan

Our adamant is quested ;p

Vid:

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

31 def no turm master race

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

31 def no turm master race

35 def no hand cannon master race

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut eventually.

Good job on your win.

:teehee: :teehee:

Hit me up for a p2p prep next week. I'm sure #1 p2p matched can do at least a 30v30 minimum, the 20v20s are getting old. :confused:

Thanks for the fight CP.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Nice job TLP.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

your the one who got 39 def unquested. Nice "adapting"

Gj tlp, looks like you smashed.

3at.png

evolvek.png

your the one who got 39 def unquested. Nice "adapting"

Gj tlp, looks like you smashed.

CP-Beats MM & Foe matched this week

Hi-Does a Pkri with YR and 1st prep in 2 weeks is vs. POP(in F2P)

Get in the competition #1 "MPC"?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~