Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME]Saturday Trip

Jatt

10_10_4_4enemy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

video will be up soon

→ ↨↨ ←

Expecting a slower trip because lots of members couldn't attend, we left Edgeville with a little over 40 people and prepared for an epic trip.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Zenith

We heard that a clan was around mossies area so we decided to investigate. We hadn't realized that it was in fact Zenith who had just cleared TLP in a run in. Congratz about the win, sorry about the crash!

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Zenith

We were standing around corp area when unexpectedly Zenith rushed us. We quickly established territory at a rock and began the fight. We soon realized that Zenith was becoming very weak, so we pushed into them, quickly KOing many low levels. By the time we had started to take control of the fight, FOE rushed from the south so we dipped to mossies. Thanks for the fight Zenith.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Zenith

This time it was our turn to take the aggressive stance, so upon hearing Zenith was DD'd at corp we decided to rush them. Again, we quickly established territory and began pushing them from corp to the lava, and then farther west. Zenith managed to hold it off long enough to start a return fight. The fight took shape to be a long one, with both sides returning hard, but soon after LS crashed the fight. The fight turned out to be completely even, despite us being out numbered by almost 5 people.

120630222014.png

2q0vkf4.png

120630141002.png
120630141657.png
120630170607.png
ESaY.png

2q0vkf4.png

After a relatively short, yet action packed trip, we ended. Thanks Zenith for the wonderful fights today.

Looked fun, gj NME :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

FUN

Edit:

Vid up soon

h4h4h

Thx for fights npo

Expected from a spastic

Ur members flame me I flame zenith

yolo

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

FUN

Edit:

Vid up soon

h4h4h

Thx for fights npo

your such a retard, somebody i know in your clan told me most people in your clan hate you

OT, thanks for the fights nme

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods