Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP F2P Full Out

I Pk With OJ

Thanks for the fight. It was the most fun I had on runescape in the passed year. Both clans were being ddosed though. Our ts was actually hit off in the last round when we were up 5. Nice job on the win.

proof?

This is last round. Just a little bit of what was pasted in our staff chan. It's not hard proof but we did get ddosed. Anyways I'm not sitting here and saying thats why we lost so you don't need to go on a big rage fest with me. GF.

<00:18:08> "badger" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "xFloor" connected to channel "FULLOUT"

<00:18:08> "atommy1" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "[EoP]Russ1" connected to channel "FULLOUT"

<00:18:08> "Jacob" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "Jacob" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "Allen" dropped (connection lost)

I just watched a youtube video and there was not a single break in calling throughout the third round, from when you were up to when you were down.

Maybe some of your members were DDoS'd but you were still calling & playing.

Propaganda can't save this one, pal.

Do you guys even read my replys. I even said "I don't blame our loss on ddos". Our whole ts didn't go down if you listen to the video of you guys laughing at our ts. From 8:00 on (Third Round) you can hear the ts sever say countless times "User Timed Out". While in your ts recording I didn't hear that once. So this propaganda thing does go both ways.

Our whole TS didn't get ddosed, our ranks got ddosed. Everything single one, so mark and danny had to lead us to victory. But trust you guys to spew rubbish o yh 'Fact 1: Fatality have never pulled 100 in their 6 year + history. Their highest recorded pull was 94 to a P2P fullout vs FOE which they lost up 17' we pulled 100 to the full out vs foe in 2008 (pct) pulled 100 to the full out vs mm and pulled 100 to the full out in which sponge called a push into the trees. Spew more propaganda though, must be a tough loss for your members tbh... losing to the clan thats slumped for 4 years of it's existence... owch.

titanj.png

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quality Members>Quantity Members

Calm down there, it was 2-1.. and the last round was close, regardless of the ddosin or whatever you can't really claim that much superiority over such a close fought runescape battle!

I'd like to see any clan keep it together the way we did with no ranks in-game and a proud member and an advance member calling. Due to the ddosing we were down by 7 due to all our ranks getting hit off but we overcame and won. The first round was an indication of what would have happened in the following 2 rounds if ddosing didn't play such a large part.

titanj.png

Quality Members>Quantity Members

Calm down there, it was 2-1.. and the last round was close, regardless of the ddosin or whatever you can't really claim that much superiority over such a close fought runescape battle!

Was not even close, WE RAPED THEM BIC.

fatalitycartoonfinalcop.png

Hawmo.

Thanks for the fight. It was the most fun I had on runescape in the passed year. Both clans were being ddosed though. Our ts was actually hit off in the last round when we were up 5. Nice job on the win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0J7pIb4i0

ts recordings say otherwise

the **** is that calling, I'd kill myself if I had to listen to that guy every weekend.

I actually feel sorry for the EOP members, it's pretty clear from some of the members posts that they probably weren't even aware of what their leaders were doing and were there just to put up a good fight without the drama.

It's a shame really, because I'm sure there are EOP members out there reading this who are embarrassed how their rank team carries on. Sure, I get that some love the "everyone hates us we don't care" attitude, but lets face it your not ROT or EOS and RS isn't what it used to be.

Pures only have a few months before beta and you want these 100 v 100 fights to be remembered for the right reasons.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Wish I could've made it. Fi for life

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

To those saying the war was close, we won our defending round 89-0 with 2 of our deaths being our callers getting hit offline. I would of put money on the next two rounds Fatality to win with over 90 remaining, but EOP resorted to Plan B and hit off about 10-12 Fatality (all callers included). That's the only reason they got a round and made the war "close", but we overcame their bullsh*t to still get the victory.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

To those saying the war was close, we won our defending round 89-0 with 2 of our deaths being our callers getting hit offline. I would of put money on the next two rounds Fatality to win with over 90 remaining, but EOP resorted to Plan B and hit off about 10-12 Fatality (all callers included). That's the only reason they got a round and made the war "close", but we overcame their bullsh*t to still get the victory.

you won attacking round fool