Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP F2P Full Out

I Pk With OJ

both sides got ddosed, pretty damn obvious lol.. and people wonder why the community is dying and why no one fullouts unless its forced by somethin like this.

End of the day tho, great job fi, round 3 was awesome.. eop has a problem winning when they are up 7 people, first to us then to u.. lucky #7

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

godam you people take this game way too seriously.

Why are you here?

Well stupid, I came here to see what the pure community has been up to lately. Clearly its turned into a bunch of overly-zealous teenagers with lots of time on their hands. "FI MORE THAN A CLAN IT MY FAMILY!!@@" "DDOSIN MODAFOKERS". Like I said, you're taking the game far too seriously.

:dotfire:

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Can't even win when you cheat honestly you should close,for good this time. I'm usually respectful to other clans but Eop has not deserved any clans respect since they re-opened.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Lost connection in the 3rd ( weird O.O ), that's the only reason Fatality was spared, my d scim was feasting up until then.

dqfwR.png

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

My spy was called up for this war, glad we won guys. :)

Btw, was on eop ts and idk how anyone can listen to that sht for hours. They shoulda been ddos'd instead.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

both sides got ddosed, pretty damn obvious lol.. and people wonder why the community is dying and why no one fullouts unless its forced by somethin like this.

Once EOP closes, hopefully this cheap-as-f*ck tactic stops so we can enjoy the final 2-3 months of pures on this game with some more epic wars. Today's war was epic for the wrong reasons, it could and should have been 89-0 all three rounds and been epic for the right reasons.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

lol... The person who you are talking about isn't a spy , but thanks.

I think he means he fought on MM's spy in Fi. I could be wrong, but that's hilarious how much Eop are hated if it's true l0l.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Gj FI looked like a great event.

Eop - lots of respect people thought Fi had this win no problem and you made them work for it i was impressed from what i seen in videos

Gl to both clans in the future and hopefully the flame dies down a bit but its FI & EOP and i see this every summer just not usually a full out but its cool because i haven't seen a good one like that in a while.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

lol... The person who you are talking about isn't a spy , but thanks.

I think he means he fought on MM's spy in Fi. I could be wrong, but that's hilarious how much Eop are hated if it's true l0l.

no wonder u won u had gack

Fact of the matter is every single other clan would lose a 100v100 full out if every single one of your callers were hit offline. I just wish we could do it over again with no DDoS'ing, and just watch how easily we would win. Goop's supposed great full out leading skills he was boasting about at our inners this week seemed to have failed him. A Fatality proud member, and advanced member out led you.

15zs5ro.jpg

Fact of the matter is every single other clan would lose a 100v100 full out if every single one of your callers were hit offline. I just wish we could do it over again with no DDoS'ing, and just watch how easily we would win. Goop's supposed great full out leading skills he was boasting about at our inners this week seemed to have failed him. A Fatality proud member, and advanced member out led you.

sounds like they have some potential huh??

especially this proud member

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

Out of curiousity, how did they ddos the callers? I don't know much about this stuff but doesn't that mean that they got your ip from an ircop (and I thought using a bnc prevented that), or it was leaked from your forums/ts?

gj on your win, can't believe mark lead you to victory lol

Can't believe that Rain and Jeff r still doing "For the raincor."

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Can't believe that Inu still hasn't watched Fate/Zero - Kid should go jump off a cliff.

OT: Cute 3rd round FI. Comebacks like that make me smile - even if it is Runeskep.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Lost connection in the 3rd ( weird O.O ), that's the only reason Fatality was spared, my d scim was feasting up until then.

dqfwR.png

Cheap computer can't handle 100v100 wars.

tumblr_m61v878u1a1qbw92ao2_500.jpg

That must be it, you're a complete genius! My packet loss suddenly rises and my internet wouldn't load a thing, man why didn't I see it before!

Lmao, we put cowards to shame without ddos, hacking, scamming etc :].

lolyk.png