Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Little Action Sunday

omfdyz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for our fight today, you clearly got more kills on us & can rightfully claim the win. We were just suprised when you suddenly left as we felt it was pretty much even at that point.

honestly... you were clearled from what i saw.

I couldnt find a single fi name to click just mains so i assumed you dipped as you normally dip when mains start sniping it.

All i got was death snr and god rage pretty much 1 iteming me with a steel titan as i lagged behind a bit looting.

#TEAM-WALLI

FI has some of the worst return gear from what I've seen fighting them, its like all of dem are poor or something

Not as worse as MM's :thumbsup:

wayyyy worst i remember seeing fi return in zammy robes and water staff and some even with rune scims whenever we had returnfests.

30m00lg.png

but yes fi do have some terrible returners

Gj lads, sorry I couldn't attend Euro Final then went to play football like Spain YOLO.

Looking forward to the fullout with mm next week.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Looks like fi gave you a fight down 10 but sad to see you dipped on them when they still had people left at the fight

they only had 5 people left in battle field before the mains could of crash

why do u always run from us, when we have same opts

Thanks for our fight today, you clearly got more kills on us & can rightfully claim the win. We were just suprised when you suddenly left as we felt it was pretty much even at that point.

dno what you mean by even but we bailed since we didnt see no fi there anymore as you can see by trikos vid lol

5:15 shows our end to the fight.

I agree you won the fight, but I'm just showing that we had a lot of people when you decided to leave. Before looking at the kdr charts we felt the fight was even at that point, which is why your departure suprised us.

Differentiate the amount of orange dots at 5:08 to 5:15. Call was to leave 'cause there was little to zero FI members at the time, and only mains. More mains than Fi at the time to be specific. You can also see the amount of white dots from 5:08 to 5:15 shrink 'cause the majority ran south to leave the battlefield. Thanks for the fight though.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Looks like fi gave you a fight down 10 but sad to see you dipped on them when they still had people left at the fight

because we crash them foe spy

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

because we crash them foe spy

Can I borrow ur AGS?