Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR Closes its doors

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Least ull get a good d*ck sucking b4 u choose a new clan

OT:RIP, Fagex update means its the first of many closures

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

I gave runescape 1 last shot last summer.. and actually played.

This clan is the reason why till this day.. Some black son of a ***** with so much swag you would kill for plays a game called "Runescape". Thank you for being my home on this crazy place called the INTERNET(as corny and fruity it sounds) This clan wasn't a pure clan, it was a family.. Only the most intense know what "Forever Intense" means.

Out...

Jamel proud member of intense redemption since summer of 2011 and always remember (leet, Xhesi, ect..) that jamel was the best f2p warrer in Intense History.

creedv.png

I can proudly say that if Fatality ever closed, IR would be my first choice. I love you guys. Our fights back in the day were epic, and you will NEVER be forgotten.

Suckin it hard I see.

Lol ^

R.I.P IR, your clan was hella cool, always seemed to have a solid core, you guys gave us alot of good fights and cwa preps aswell, gonna suck to have yet again, one less clan in the community....but the way things are going with rs and the updates nowadays, it's almost expected for **** to happen, thats besides the irl stuff on the go. Anyways, cheers folks, gl to all the ranks who retire, and even those who don't retire. You guys had a good run, 5 years is quite an accomplishment. :D

thekingu.png

NO respect for a clan that had 2 ranks pay $50 to have our site ddosed for weeks, Glad clans like you are not getting any place.

It got the job done doe....

:kanye:

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

NO respect for a clan that had 2 ranks pay $50 to have our site ddosed for weeks, Glad clans like you are not getting any place.

It got the job done doe....

:kanye:

Nah you just gave us free momentum to build off

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

ye i'd much rather see them join TLP or Fi like every other clan that closes

Whats was the last clan to close into TLP??

Inform me

NPO closed into Z, Havoc into NPO

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

RIP IR

even though i didnt like u, its always sad to see good competition go

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

RIP IR

So sick of seeing your members going "another competition closing"

No disrespect but wilderness matched or clan wars matched.. you were not a competition.

We won a prep 3-0 with me leading..... not our leaders/warlords.. but a damn elite leading. Regardless of you pulling atleast 10 more then us.. we stay and fight you in the wild and actually push you around.

I'm sick of people looking down at us... like really? i'd like to remind Zenith of the times where we literally could do whatever we want to you, NME where we would push you from Corp all the way down to Graves, CP holding your hands while you pull 20's, Zenith ONCE again, destroying you in both f2p and p2p. So sick of these clans who just look at the current Intense Redemption. We closed on and off? i'm pretty sure This is V3 closing? of the 5 years we have been open, besides hpc's i'm pretty damn sure any other clan who pulls LITERALLY 9 MEMBERS TO A MANDATORY F2P TRIP AND STILL REMAINS OPEN AFTER MONTHS OF STRUGGLE would lead to your closure. We had our good and we showed this game and its players what it really is being a community. I don't care what IR means to you. weather you were Zenith, NME, HI, CP ect... This clan goes down in Runescape history as one of the greatest clans in its pure community.

We didn't close because "slump" we pull consistent 35-40 to trips with half of our ML being inactive.

We didn't close because these **** clan called zenith "closed" us... you did NOTHING. We IR did to you last summer is nothing compared to your little attempts of placing spy's in my clan.

We closed because this game has no future.

R.I.P Intense Redemption & R.I.P runescape, It's about time this game is coming to an end.

creedv.png

RIP IR

No disrespect but wilderness matched or clan wars matched.. you were not a competition.

We won a prep 3-0 with me leading..... not our leaders/warlords.. but a damn elite leading. Regardless of you pulling atleast 10 more then us.. we stay and fight you in the wild and actually push you around.

I'm sick of people looking down at us... like really? i'd like to remind Zenith of the times where we literally could do whatever we want to you, NME where we would push you from Corp all the way down to Graves, CP holding your hands while you pull 20's, Zenith ONCE again, destroying you in both f2p and p2p. So sick of these clans who just look at the current Intense Redemption. We closed on and off? i'm pretty sure This is V3 closing? of the 5 years we have been open, besides hpc's i'm pretty damn sure any other clan who pulls LITERALLY 9 MEMBERS TO A MANDATORY F2P TRIP AND STILL REMAINS OPEN AFTER MONTHS OF STRUGGLE would lead to your closure. We had our good and we showed this game and its players what it really is being a community. I don't care what IR means to you. weather you were Zenith, NME, HI, CP ect... This clan goes down in Runescape history as one of the greatest clans in its pure community.

We didn't close because "slump" we pull consistent 35-40 to trips with half of our ML being inactive.

We didn't close because these **** clan called zenith "closed" us... you did NOTHING. We IR did to you last summer is nothing compared to your little attempts of placing spy's in my clan.

R.I.P Intense Redemption & R.I.P runescape, It's about time this game is coming to an end.

LOL

RIP IR

LOL

ye i remem that 1 time IR pushed 50 nme down to graveyard with 9 people

o and "forever intense!!!!" you've been in IR for like 5 months man settle down

sad 2 see another clan go ffs rip1

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

RIP IR

LOL

so dutch..

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

RIP IR

BRACE YOURSELVES!

THE ZENITH AND NME POSTS ARE COMING!

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

IR has never been a great clan in my eyes. It was a normal clan with solid pulls and performances a couple of times in a month/two.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

RIP IR

LOL

I've been in IR since last summer, when we had faggots that use they're welfare checks pay for their membership and what not. Yeah i remember pulling 70's and pushing you around... Don't forget where you came from ******.

IR 5 months? I've been IR since last summer. Thats a year if you can count moron.

creedv.png