Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SV+R dominate XL+BV+(CP..?) in a PKRI

WEPK

not sure if this will work but you did ask..

Hence u got a pick with 3 people in EZ and rest all in sv ... mk

not really. There's a bunch of other EZ kids on that fc, just not on the picture.. if you scroll down... those ez kids pk whenever their leader aka EZEZEZEZEZ aka "jc" tells them too.. bet 10m half of EZ cc was in that.. and i could speak to jc if u want me to get the truth out kid..

1phz3wx.jpg

Just felt like showing yes there massers, and yes, ofc they bring mains. EZ is a def clan, and your claim is that you never bring randoms, and everyone is in sv. in your pic its the opposite of what your saying, there are 3 sv members and look up everyone else. Everyone else is mains. Imagine if I scrolled down... -.-

SV and xL are nothing but fc's from w57.

This is a picture of t5 plus im so beast vs sop, just another photo he is asking. more to come if you don't agree!

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Selection_of_Pur.../7899822/1/#new

VVPK I love fighting you, however I want you to just either accept that you mass, or I can just keep posting pics...

Just felt like showing yes there massers, and yes, ofc they bring mains. EZ is a def clan, and your claim is that you never bring randoms, and everyone is in sv. in your pic its the opposite of what your saying, there are 3 sv members and look up everyone else. Everyone else is mains. Imagine if I scrolled down... -.-

SV and xL are nothing but fc's from w57.

This is a picture of t5 plus im so beast vs sop, just another photo he is asking. more to come if you don't agree!

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Selection_of_Pur.../7899822/1/#new

VVPK I love fighting you, however I want you to just either accept that you mass, or I can just keep posting pics...

are you that sithlord guy from world 57 that masses?

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

lol this isnt the real xl no ... the real xl would destroy a lot of the clans out there now .. the real xl never disobeys their leader .. this clan just all over the place.

LPC Drama man.

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS