Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Zenith P2P Prep

ydoC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the state of eop lmfao

State of EoP? We nearly beat you in the fullout, we only pulled 7 less than you the following day to P2P, and we just beat Zenith 3-0. Just because one person posted a pic of them losing connection, doesnt mean we ddosed them all to win lmfao...get that through your thick skull buddy, and stop camping our topics trying to flame and whatnot. Each time you win, it seems like you get jealous and start flaming, get a life kid and grow up hahaha. :thumbsup:

Thanks again Zenith. :wub:

Why don't you stop wasting your time writing text walls on pure-warfare in an attempt to back up your 'most hated, most feared' (lmfao) pure clan. Go back to doing what you do best, hacking your own rank team and closing your pure clan.

i swear every topic i see SlowBurnz is crying and or mad.

gj eopppp

Going in

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

the state of eop lmfao

State of EoP? We nearly beat you in the fullout, we only pulled 7 less than you the following day to P2P, and we just beat Zenith 3-0. Just because one person posted a pic of them losing connection, doesnt mean we ddosed them all to win lmfao...get that through your thick skull buddy, and stop camping our topics trying to flame and whatnot. Each time you win, it seems like you get jealous and start flaming, get a life kid and grow up hahaha. :thumbsup:

You post a lot of rubbish that makes absolutely no sense. You didn't nearly win anything, we beat you 89-0 and after that all of our rank team suddenly got hit off every round, if they didn't we would have most likely had a 3-0 sweep. If you want to talk about pulls do you want to mention you pulled 35 to your prep vs TLP and we pulled 62 to our prep with Zenith? Maybe you should focus more on improving your clan than posting text walls to make you feel better about yourself.

Anyways goodjob Eop, shame about the few Zenith disconnections it would have possibly been a closer prep.

titanj.png

dont really care tbh we won doh :teehee:

tumblr_m0n1axVoVs1rqt3o9o3_500.gif

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Surprised you didn't hit off Ace or shokh, nvm that would make it too obvious.

You allowed those two? looks like my two spy's that i've been using since IR still remain safe if you allow such obvious spy's.

Goodluck this weekend...

Zenith leadership :/

Amazing job EOP, expected tbh.

creedv.png

the state of eop lmfao

You post a lot of rubbish that makes absolutely no sense. You didn't nearly win anything, we beat you 89-0 and after that all of our rank team suddenly got hit off every round, if they didn't we would have most likely had a 3-0 sweep. If you want to talk about pulls do you want to mention you pulled 35 to your prep vs TLP and we pulled 62 to our prep with Zenith? Maybe you should focus more on improving your clan than posting text walls to make you feel better about yourself.

Anyways goodjob Eop, shame about the few Zenith disconnections it would have possibly been a closer prep.

this guy is my hero

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

You allowed those two? looks like my two spy's that i've been using since IR still remain safe if you allow such obvious spy's.

Goodluck this weekend...

ye dude the leadership that put you in an 8 month slump

i swear every topic i see SlowBurnz is crying and or mad.

gj eopppp

Thats all of zenith ranks bro...

Yeah the ranks that closed your clan, LOOOOOOOOL.

Gf eop shame about our members being hit off, and the barrage glitches. But oh well, will be looking forward to a rematch.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Goodluck this weekend...

ye dude the leadership that put you in an 8 month slump

you guys didn't slump us :/

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard