Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Satisfying Sunday

Leech

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"not being a relevant clan until 2010"

Lol...Shalamaar, nice try....but I don't know what you're trying to prove. :P from 2006-2009 the only really bad year we had was 2008, and that was my fault teehee. :P

Thanks for some of the positive comments people. :)

and 2007(except 3 months) and you closed in 2006. 2009 you were not considered a top 5 clan (till at least beginning of sept, might have improved after then but while i played rs nope) and you already mentioned 2008.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

3 Members: AndyIbeat, Milky, badger

Fi cleared

You forgot my name l0l :wub:

@Shala - We never closed in 2006...we opened in 2006, it was FI who closed in 2006 I believe, but you guys weren't called FI then, it was Supreme 0wnage (S0)...in 2006 we were mostly a hills pking clan with like 60-70+ reqs....in 2007 we were already one of the best f2p pking clans (this is when mm and foe were still p2p based only)....in 2007, we lost the full-out to fi, we slumped a lil bit, 2008 came which led to lots of forum hackings by xx mel0n xx and one of our ranks got hacked, Glacier Pk....we closed for a couple months and re-opened when we were ready again....and within 1-3 months we were back on our "A-Game" again...not #1, but we were doing very well...so by 2009 we were doing good again...came back and eventually took #1 again blah blah blah, started doing more P2P, now we are a consistent clan in both servers.

There you go, if you do the math, we had about 1 year where we weren't doing so good...so I dunno where our "4 years of being an irrelevant clan" was according to you....6 years =72 months, we may have had 12-15 bad months since we were open....that means we had about 57-60 good months....meaning 5/6 years we were open we have been doing good....FI on the other hand, has only had about 3/6 good years if I am correct.

Had to end my post here, my defence pot is about to expire.

thekingu.png

Na you took too long to return so I ended and you took ending opts after that? typical, enjoy burying your own bones.

But like i said GJ on your trip, with pure clanning getting a huge setback in a couple months having fun now is all that matters. However we both know that EOP has slumped harder than Fi ever slumped.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Na you took too long to return so I ended and you took ending opts after that? typical, enjoy burying your own bones.

But like i said GJ on your trip, with pure clanning getting a huge setback in a couple months having fun now is all that matters. However we both know that EOP has slumped harder than Fi ever slumped.

Imo EOP and FI have both slumped just as hard....there have been times for both of us where our clan was probably pulling 30's...FI has just slumped longer than EoP has, thats all. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

3 Members: AndyIbeat, Milky, badger

Fi cleared

You forgot my name l0l :wub:

@Shala - We never closed in 2006...we opened in 2006, it was FI who closed in 2006 I believe, but you guys weren't called FI then, it was Supreme 0wnage (S0)...in 2006 we were mostly a hills pking clan with like 60-70+ reqs....in 2007 we were already one of the best f2p pking clans (this is when mm and foe were still p2p based only)....in 2007, we lost the full-out to fi, we slumped a lil bit, 2008 came which led to lots of forum hackings by xx mel0n xx and one of our ranks got hacked, Glacier Pk....we closed for a couple months and re-opened when we were ready again....and within 1-3 months we were back on our "A-Game" again...not #1, but we were doing very well...so by 2009 we were doing good again...came back and eventually took #1 again blah blah blah, started doing more P2P, now we are a consistent clan in both servers.

There you go, if you do the math, we had about 1 year where we weren't doing so good...so I dunno where our "4 years of being an irrelevant clan" was according to you....6 years =72 months, we may have had 12-15 bad months since we were open....that means we had about 57-60 good months....meaning 5/6 years we were open we have been doing good....FI on the other hand, has only had about 3/6 good years if I am correct.

Had to end my post here, my defence pot is about to expire.

Y2007, MM stopped having f2p trips half the year and Foe rarely showed up on F2p server. Fatality's IRC and Forums were hacked back when they were the only real form of communication. After MM decided to have actual pking trips again, Foe decided to actually commit to f2p, and Fatality finally recovered from their hackings, Eop dropped down past TH. 2008, you couldnt even compete with a major clan and most people thought you died. 2009, after September maybe you had but I stand by my statement you've only really competed for the #1 spot after 2010 except those 3 months in 2007.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Implying that competing for #1 is the only important thing in pure clanning....and i am aware that we were only competing for #1 for a bit in 2007, and after 2010....that wasn't my point, my point was we were not an irrelevant clan for 4 years like you said. It was basically only 2008...that was our worst slump that we had, and we climbed out of it by ourselves, not with the help of invites, nippons mains, sop, yr, and the closure of pop. Your basically saying we slumped for 4 years, when it was the other way around....Since 2010 we've pretty much been hated by every clan with the exception of a few...often times going into fights/wildy 1v2 or 1v3 etc. and we still managed to stay consistent with our pulls, despite every clan wanting us to close.... not alot of clans would be able to do that and still manage to take #1 for a decent while, especially FI.

By the way, I tried not to make this post look like a major flame/bait....im just bored and trying to argue my point, s'all in good manner bud. ;)

thekingu.png

Implying that competing for #1 is the only important thing in pure clanning....and i am aware that we were only competing for #1 for a bit in 2007, and after 2010....that wasn't my point, my point was we were not an irrelevant clan for 4 years like you said. It was basically only 2008...that was our worst slump that we had, and we climbed out of it by ourselves, not with the help of invites, nippons mains, sop, yr, and the closure of pop. Your basically saying we slumped for 4 years, when it was the other way around....Since 2010 we've pretty much been hated by every clan with the exception of a few...often times going into fights/wildy 1v2 or 1v3 etc. and we still managed to stay consistent with our pulls, despite every clan wanting us to close.... not alot of clans would be able to do that and still manage to take #1 for a decent while, especially FI.

By the way, I tried not to make this post look like a major flame/bait....im just bored and trying to argue my point, s'all in good manner bud. ;)

I'm not saying it is the only important thing. I responded to some (what im assuming by his post) a new kid saying that EOP has dominated for 3 years. That's not the case. When I said that EOP wasn't relevant I meant in terms of a top tier clan. When we beat you in the full out we had 0 POP, 0 "nippons mains", and 0 invites. I wasn't trying to flame you in any of my posts but i do enjoy a good debate.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Oh....No surprise there, thats how I knew him so good from before, was from main clanning. Me and him were in a few clans together on our mains, used to pk at castle all the time back in the day too. Good times haha. :)

thekingu.png

I'm not saying it is the only important thing. I responded to some (what im assuming by his post) a new kid saying that EOP has dominated for 3 years. That's not the case. When I said that EOP wasn't relevant I meant in terms of a top tier clan. When we beat you in the full out we had 0 POP, 0 "nippons mains", and 0 invites. I wasn't trying to flame you in any of my posts but i do enjoy a good debate.

Don't be annoyed about it, were simply better :)

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png