Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Satisfying Sunday

Leech

156e03s.png

Today was a good day for the pirate ship collating loot from our opponents causing some members to run out of bank space, we fought the likes of MM,TLP,Z shoutout to MM for giving us a clean 1v1 fight :thumbsup:

We set out with 50 determined pirates

theoptube.png

f0vtzc.png

Eruption Of Pures Vs Mayhem Makers

We approached MM for a pkri knowing both clans had similar opts to our delight they happily accepted,they agreed to defend at dwarfs and so the battle began! after minutes of battling the fight eventually turned into a return fight around the gap/piper area, after a while MM ranks decided they did not want to carry on the return fight and left the battlefield.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Vs Distortion?

As we were on our way to hit Zenith a clan with purple hats started attacking us it was a very naive move as they did not have a lot we quickly mopped the floor with them picked up the loot and continued with our hit.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption Of Pures Vs Zenith Vs TLP+Frenzy

After hitting the purple hat clan our spy network located Zenith at corp fighting TLP+Frenzy we initially did not want to crash but since we were so close to the fight we hit it anyway most TLP escaped running west towards mossies we followed Zenith who went south into the spider village we then gwased the zenith members who were stuck in the spider village entrance,after all this we looted the corpses of the fallen.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures Vs Mayhem Makers

We setup another pkri vs MM still having similar opts, MM defended east of spider hill at first the fight was slow and steady after switching to a more aggressive approach we began to push them west to spider hill and eventually cleared them, after looting we were told MM were regrouping at gdz the fight then restarted around the gdz area whilst killing the last few MM foe tele'd up acknowledging foe's opts we decided to dip with our loot, thanks for the fight MM.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption Of Pures vs Mayhem Makers

We heard zenith were west of gdz fighting someone we quickly rushed them knowing that they were running away most of them managed to escape but we managed to freeze and kill 5-10 members after looting up MM tele'd to gdz we began fighting for a good 10 minutes untill FOE tele'd up and crashed.

f0vtzc.png

Pics:

34fnq5c.png
120708172039.png
GUUa.png
2nc3vc6.jpg
120708133041.png
120708173252.png
120708133647.png
120708135853.png
GXRd.png

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

also grats taste on being physically one year older, lacking the mental capabilities still

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

First fight with MM was very fun, got a few kills and had 1 death...kept looting food so I lasted almost the whole fight. After that, my P2P expired LMAO and I couldn't attend the rest of trip. :(

Gj on the rest of trip, and thanks to those we fought, especially MM for a nice clean 1v1. :)

thekingu.png

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

also grats taste on being physically one year older, lacking the mental capabilities still

my clan> your clan

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

my clan> your clan

autism brain> your brain

photo-5003.jpg

dat pull

gj tho

dat 600 deaths

ty tho

my clan> your clan

130 deaths > 585 deaths

u c wat i did there hahahahahaha

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

When clans can't say anything about the great action a clan had they resort to attacking the pull. EOP didn't merge with P0P or mass up invites like FOE. Was a great trip!

highplainsdrifter.jpg