Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

3v3 F2P fullout LPC

shokh

F2P fullout  

63 members have voted

1. 1. lalalal

• BRS
    • UPS

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sv+R+Ascent+ maybe Bv v Ul+Lt+Pv+Sp+Bv maybe now lol it might be a 3v5 haha gonna be fun tho 4v4 or 3v5 but it will still be nice

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Sv+R+Ascent+ maybe Bv v Ul+Lt+Pv+Sp+Bv maybe now lol it might be a 3v5 haha gonna be fun tho 4v4 or 3v5 but it will still be nice

Ment ti say Pf lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

This is how Resistance trying to win :)

rts.png

Exactly what i mean. but its ok no flamebait on this topic, this is purely for fun, and to unite the lpcs together and show the whole pure community what lpc is all about :)

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Guess what, selection of pures cannot be included in random events without being even approached and finds out through their own activity on pure warfare.

I don't know what kind of clans you guys lead but to me this is the height of being disrespectful and shows you guys have no honour, how could you post this topic without even asking anyone in our clan ? we found out by reading this, this is a joke, how can something be even posted like this without being arranged with all leaders, you cant talk between two leaders and make a 3vs3 fullout.

FULLOUTS aren't a small event, clans need time to prepare from them, they cannot just be passed along as a small thing.

Not impressed LPC community.

This ***** writing an essay just to say he ain't coming

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Ascent is in it now on BRA so change that **** lol

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

Guess what, selection of pures cannot be included in random events without being even approached and finds out through their own activity on pure warfare.

I don't know what kind of clans you guys lead but to me this is the height of being disrespectful and shows you guys have no honour, how could you post this topic without even asking anyone in our clan ? we found out by reading this, this is a joke, how can something be even posted like this without being arranged with all leaders, you cant talk between two leaders and make a 3vs3 fullout.

FULLOUTS aren't a small event, clans need time to prepare from them, they cannot just be passed along as a small thing.

Not impressed LPC community.

This ***** writing an essay just to say he ain't coming

K?