Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Your favorite years of Runescape?

Lee-Kanker

I've long quit but this game in a way still 'interests me',(pure clanning, drama, updates, players, etc.). I recently reflected on what time I most thoroughly enjoyed this game to a point where I was actually able to play it for hours on end and enjoy myself.

My personal favorite time was when I started playing again after I had quit after the wild nuke in October 2009. I had got into it because I met some IRL friends that played it and they got me hooked. Personally, I enjoyed this era and miss the PvP worlds, designated PK/BH worlds and introduction of the Dungeoneering skill . 09-10 was my personal favorite era. I had missed the 06-Late 07 era of course but when that was long gone it was not hard to accept the hardships that came upon losing FT+ Classic Wilderness.

I loved making pures for PvP worlds and I loved everyone in the Vbank or GE watching your fights while they alch. I loved hunting clans in PvP worlds and EPers near the Chin area. I remember when I first made a pure and got 85 Mage to TB which was extremely deadly in the BH worlds. Pure Clanning was also awesome during this 2 years. I felt like in this era skills were much more of an accomplishment because you had to work for your money rather than just doing RWT and getting 500M in 5mins.

I touched base on Dungeoneering the day it came out afterschool and also worked on Summoning. When Free Trade/Wildy came back in 2011 it was awesome, I had a maxed SW prod pure something like level 67 CMB with 99str, MG, Rnge and could PK all day with all the new clans.

Now Wild as we all know is dead outside of Pure Clanning, the graph updates took away what was left of the authenticity of the game, as well as pointless additions to new tutorials and now...game mechanics.

TL:DR, what were your favorite years of Runescape and why?

RSC - was hardly updated, so simple, easy to pk ******* loads and Jagex never made the game shittier.

Apart from that 04/05 times, back clanning on my main with toonscape doing the steel wars and Euro vs USA world fights, at the same time luring was too funny on pures with the amount of idiots three was back then.

Good ******* fight Jagex, you win yet again with this new Combat update.. by god i hope we get to vote the level system update out like we did to get wildy/trade back...

ex *Leader of:
Ancient Pures(AP), Enraged Pures, Moratorium, Red blade hunters, Phoenix elites, Team PB. (old clans/teams)

been a member of: ToonScape, L2L, RBH, UBH, TGG, MM, FI, EG, C ;)!
Account- 0oft (aka mc 5n1p3r)
YouTube; http://www.youtube.com/ownorko
Subscribe if you don't mind watching latest pure pking videos ;)

B08 around when BH came out. when I got a kill in Bh I would have "the longest 2minutes (or whatever time) of my life" after looting my kill & ****. When there was the Bh world era, I hated it. But now that I look back at the 1-2yrs of Bh world fun, I wish it would come. I look back and see how much fun I had but at the time, I hated it because of the loots :|.

photo-5003.jpg

Strangely enough in 2010 with all my mates in Complexity, f2p pking 24/7.. daily mini's and epic f2p saturday trips. Altough 2005-2007 was the best time game-wise

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I started in 2001 but didn't really start to really understand the game until 2005. I'd have to say 2006 when I was still really into the game, and knew what I was doing.

council1.gifProud Ex-High Council of Fatality

111127211342.png

Around late 05-07. When I first made my pure and all I did was pk castle every day with a group of friends.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"