Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V EoP - [40v40+] - Matched F2P Prep

Hormone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:]

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

we had 35 ending round 2, only lost 3 people, if u want to edit it in.

thanks for the fight, couple ranks/members dced but its w.e YO

coulda also mentioned that you wouldn't prep us unless it was 45v45 minimum, and then you didn't pull 45 and asked us to sit for you, lol.

You act as if we've never sat for you, we could have probably beaten you guys even outnumbered anyway. Hopefully next time some of our members/ranks won't get hit off so we can have 45 in.

don't get ahead of yourself lil guy

maulerpixil1-1.gif

l0l and Zenith won't prep TLP unless we do 45 minimum

I remember you lost to eop 2-0 in your last f2p prep, with you pulling like 28. Why would we prep you, having to sit half our clan and not even getting a challenge out of it.

Lol zenith talks **** about pulls since npo closed into them still can't pull the min

You're just mad that you lost to eop in a 28v28 recently, when you have an 18 man staff team with 4 warlords, not including 12 elites lmfao. Give me a break, your clan is a joke to me now, handing out ranks like candy so people don't leave.

28 pull, 25 minute prep, 60 ml, 3 ranks on. I would say we own..

Now lets look at your clan

Saturday - 40 pull..110 ML (you cant even pull 50% lmfa0)

You pulled 40 to a 5 day prep when it was 45 minimum and you wanted the minimum

Your clan is and will always be a joke.

lol you just pull random numbers out of your ass, your ml is 70 not 60. Our ml is 80 not 110, and that's because we have an applicant rank on it, or else it would be a bit smaller. We also have a lot of inactives atm because it's summer and people go on vacation which explains the pulls lmfao, you don't get out much so I wouldn't expect you to know what a vacation is, camping pure warfare and playing runescape all day long.

Also the prep wasn't a 5 day prep, if you had some sort of logic you would know that the prep was on Tuesday and it was scheduled on Sunday night, and we didn't pull 40 we pulled 44 with a few dcing so we had 42 in a round. There goes your random/stupid theory.

2ewgrxw.gif

Zenith be on that death watch, more friendly dumps to come! :)

Gl this weekend ;)

you're making tlp look retarded

We/I don't care what others think of us, the pure clan world is retarded. Caring about an image on the internet...I laughed.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

l0l and Zenith won't prep TLP unless we do 45 minimum

I remember you lost to eop 2-0 in your last f2p prep, with you pulling like 28. Why would we prep you, having to sit half our clan and not even getting a challenge out of it.

Lol zenith talks **** about pulls since npo closed into them still can't pull the min

You're just mad that you lost to eop in a 28v28 recently, when you have an 18 man staff team with 4 warlords, not including 12 elites lmfao. Give me a break, your clan is a joke to me now, handing out ranks like candy so people don't leave.

28 pull, 25 minute prep, 60 ml, 3 ranks on. I would say we own..

Now lets look at your clan

Saturday - 40 pull..110 ML (you cant even pull 50% lmfa0)

You pulled 40 to a 5 day prep when it was 45 minimum and you wanted the minimum

Your clan is and will always be a joke.

man remember u saw our sign ups we had how could u not know the prep if u have member boards ;s?

Zenith be on that death watch, more friendly dumps to come! :)

Gl this weekend ;)

Don't threaten us, when we are going to out pull you, and take a huge dump on your clan. You guys are starting something you can't finish. I can promise you that right now.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

calm down kiddos

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

i would love to see, zenith+ fatality vs eop/tlp fullout f2p run in.

would be nice.

ot:goodjob on the win zenith!

Proud To Have Been Zenith.

2010-2012

RETIRED OF RUNESCAPE.

Semptember 18th 2012

EQUSi.png

TLP AND ZENITH NEED TO FULLOUT YO

I would love that

They're to scared to step up to the plate. We would do f2p/p2p There choice. But TLP is to scared to lose a full out because they know if they do, they will have absolutely no momentum, and end up closing.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

i would love to see, zenith+ fatality vs eop/tlp fullout f2p run in.

would be nice.

ot:goodjob on the win zenith!

FOE vs TLP+Zenith

or FOE + TLP vs Zenith n FI

creedv.png

I would love that

They're to scared to step up to the plate. We would do f2p/p2p There choice. But TLP is to scared to lose a full out because they know if they do, they will have absolutely no momentum, and end up closing.

OR we are busy all weekend? I mean we have a declaration section on our site if you'd like lol.
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I would love that

OR we are busy all weekend? I mean we have a declaration section on our site if you'd like lol.

Wait till we finish up what we have this weekend, and you can expect something next weekend ;)

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png