Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V EoP - [40v40+] - Matched F2P Prep

Hormone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i smell a z vs tlp fullout comin soon

if it doesnt happen ur both scared!!!

I like Z, but TLP has way more elders and old-school members who would show up, TLP might only be pulling 40's now but I guaranteed they would double that pull (or more) if it was a full-out.

thekingu.png

I like Z, but TLP has way more elders and old-school members who would show up, TLP might only be pulling 40's now but I guaranteed they would double that pull (or more) if it was a full-out.

We've also been open for more than 2 years. Were pulling 50's right now, and I guarentee if our old school members showed up, we could pull in the range of tlp.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

We've also been open for more than 2 years. Were pulling 50's right now, and I guarentee if our old school members showed up, we could pull in the range of tlp.

You act as if you would have a chance even if you pulled 10 more than tlp...as can be seen by last sunday

You act as if you would have a chance even if you pulled 10 more than tlp...as can be seen by last sunday

How about you step up to the plate, and full out us than. Remember I can act tough behind a computer screen to.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

How about you step up to the plate, and full out us than. Remember I can act tough behind a computer screen to.

As I have told your rank team and your retarded members many times...this weekend you have signups cya then ;P

but we have mg ftw

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods