Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation

-Marcus-

We need to re-openin Activaton **** it.

120315210738.png

This is by far my Most favorite clan ever , we had one of the best communities ever. Lol to think we were lower levels then these lpcs but we went mpc and did work I will always remember this clan and the people I met. Reign of Robes niggas Activated till I die ~ Siik

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

120315210738.png

This is by far my Most favorite clan ever , we had one of the best communities ever. Lol to think we were lower levels then these lpcs but we went mpc and did work I will always remember this clan and the people I met. Reign of Robes niggas Activated till I die ~ Siik

Real ***** Say Tru

~Sick Says Tru Often.

120315210738.png

Real ***** Say Tru

~Sick Says Tru Often.

Fighting HI + Hazard + EF + NME + Causing cluster ***** everyweek

Good times.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'