Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Resistance F2P Prep game

2aj6wqc.jpg

Today was an extremely eventful day. I really appreciate Purefect for giving us the fights they did. Today we peaked at 26 members in game. We had 3 preps and won all 3 of them. Thank you Purefect giving us a fight not even being open yet, Thank you Leet Tactics giving us a fight, SoP come back when you can take a loss.

212thyv.jpg

212thyv.jpg

Round 1 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 16/11
Purefect - Starting/Ending - 16/0

Resistance Defending round. Resistance likes to defend in the open, so that is exactly where we were. We had range out first pile, and just continued with it out until everyone was cleared up.

round 2 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 16/11
Purefect - Starting/Ending - 16/0

Purefect Defending round. Purefect Defended in the trees right next to where Resistance had the round before. They held great until 13v13. They chased a pile to the center, and we just followed killing all the ones straggling behind.

round 3 - DEFEAT
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 15/0
Purefect - Starting/Ending - 15/unsure

Pk run in round. I forgot what happened. =/ Sorry

212thyv.jpg

Round 1 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 18/13
Leet Tactics - Starting/Ending - 19/0

Leet Tactics Defending round. Leet Tactics defended right by there favorite penis rock. We kept our range out a majority of the fight until the final push was called.

Round 2 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 21/13
Leet Tactics - Starting/Ending - 21/0

Resistance Defending round. Like usual we defended at the rock we love in the open. We had range out for a majority of the fight and a push was called. We pushed them from south east all the way to north east Viewing orb and then to center =]

Round 3 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 19/11
Leet Tactics - Starting/Ending - 21/0

Pk Run in round. Right when the gates dropped we were being attacked. We held against the lava with our range out, Leet Tactics got a push on top of us, we than got our scims out and countered their push. They got a pull south and then range was pulled out, we began ranging them until the fight was over.

I don't like the way you guys flame us LT. Please stop.

212thyv.jpg

Round 1 - VICTORY
Resistance - Starting/Ending - 17/6
Selection of Pures - Starting/Ending - 17/0

No point in even writing anything here. SoP cried after we won because a member went into 1v1, started flaming us, troll challenged, and then logged out. Just accept when you have lost.

212thyv.jpg

Bang bang!

bSHM3.png

Was fun :).... ty for fights and lt flames way to much and we even fought with overs off and they still wanted an auto win wen we gave them +1 in first round and +2 in last

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Lol i heard about how you wouldnt redo when your member ran into 1v1 time to start filming all the 3-0s we always do to ya again...

U cant run into 1v1... you either need to redo like they asked or learn the rules.

Your clan nor anyone else thats our level has ever won a prep against us is a joke that you ran in 1v1 to win...

Sorry for the flame but you winning one round when your players ran into 1v1 does not mean you won anything

Then we prepped ef we will begin the slaughter posting of resistance when i come back. This is truly a l0l on your part.

Sorry if i was a bit mean but you should feel kinda dumb to post a random mini when we had something planned you won 1 round of it cuz your members went into 1v1 and sat there... then you posted it to show off you won a single round against sop because you ran in 1v1... it just makes you sound stupid lol

Lol i heard about how you wouldnt redo when your member ran into 1v1 time to start filming all the 3-0s we always do to ya again...

U cant run into 1v1... you either need to redo like they asked or learn the rules.

Your clan nor anyone else thats our level has ever won a prep against us is a joke that you ran in 1v1 to win...

Sorry for the flame but you winning one round when your players ran into 1v1 does not mean you won anything

Then we prepped ef we will begin the slaughter posting of resistance when i come back. This is truly a l0l on your part.

Post the picture of us in 1v1 and we'll take it down until then you lost, and accept the loss you spastic

r u new? north west corner is multi not single..

we did work today, better luck next time sop or w/e ur name is.

I was the one you guys claimed to go to 1v1.. and I'll upload my video to dispute this argument. If you had a prep vs EF thats fine, but don't waste our time in the future.

bSHM3.png

r u new? north west corner is multi not single..

we did work today, better luck next time sop or w/e ur name is.

Your own topic admits you ran in 1v1...

Grats on ur 1 round win while running in 1v1...

And we will start posting your 20 loses a week, as well as the times you logg after we win first rounds. Have fun being proud of the one win u admit running into 1v1... sry 1 round. Glad your impressed with it! Gj!

Was fun :).... ty for fights and lt flames way to much and we even fought with overs off and they still wanted an auto win wen we gave them +1 in first round and +2 in last

You kidding me..we didint even ******* flame...get good..get your facts right.."you flame us, you get flamed back" only think ya do is troll when ya win..give some respect..so we can show respect back...and the last round was ******* even numbers and ya ******* put 19 vs 21...you see ya ****...ya happy beating LT...well good for you...show some ******* respect...

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

You kidding me..we didint even ******* flame...get good..get your facts right.."you flame us, you get flamed back" only think ya do is troll when ya win..give some respect..so we can show respect back...and the last round was ******* even numbers and ya ******* put 19 vs 21...you see ya ****...ya happy beating LT...well good for you...show some ******* respect...

are you ok m8?

We let you keep 21 because we felt like wanted more of a challenge.

are you ok m8?

Nice ******* drop on the last round..making the numbers 19 vs 21...gg.

leeeeett2.png

PROUD HIGH-COUNCIL OF LEET TACTICS [LT]

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

1168834-calm_down_bro_super.jpg

Legacy with all respect but wen u left like 5 of ur members started flamin us that our clan was sht and stuff lol calm down tho... ^^^ lol

For your clan to chase someone to 1v1 from where the fight started shows the type clan you are back W57 kid...

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

For your clan to chase someone to 1v1 from where the fight started shows the type clan you are back W57 kid...

I imagine Stalemates was the one accused to runnin to single but if u see his vid u clearly see his multi sign never left

are you ok m8?

Nice ******* drop on the last round..making the numbers 19 vs 21...gg.

go watch the vid your one mighty keyboard warrior

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME

Im sorry what ! ? lol ... we actually logged out because we had an arranged prep with ef ... go ask if you dont believe ...

vouched, my g00d pal orhun did arrange a prep with us =]

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Im sorry what ! ? lol ... we actually logged out because we had an arranged prep with ef ... go ask if you dont believe ...

vouched, my g00d pal orhun did arrange a prep with us =]

Gooby I'll kill you

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Retired from NME