Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Solo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand fatality's problem. Their forums get hacked and they blame a clan that isn't responsible. They flame us, threaten us with crashing and hacking, and try and give us a ****** image to the rest of the community. You guys should seriously back off, because it's not going to end well for you, and if you pull any stupid **** on us tomorrow, i am going to personally make sure you guys have a boring ass trip.

cyas ^.^

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

your clan seems to be taking this very seriously, so i gave you a serious response. But i can go back to making you look like idiots if you want.

7431051924523195.png

well i dont see how you can not understand people are angry someone your clan is affiliated to hacked their forums lol. People are looking for someone to blame so they'll blame you lol, after all, hes op in your channel.

also your cheeky baiting isn't help you lol and i'd like to see you personally make a clan have a bad trip (that wouldnt include calling another clan)

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

hes op in our channel because he hosts our forums and teamspeak, to protect us from idiots like holo who attempt to hack other clans when they compete with theirs.

Not even our ranks knew this was going to happen, so we don't really have any responsibility for it. If you guys really want to prove a point you should be aiming to make this trip your biggest and best yet, instead of intending to crash and hack clans who pull significantly less opts.

7431051924523195.png

no1 is saying we're going to hack you, and there is only 1 in fi who has the ability to do so and he won't lol. all i said was fi are looking for someone to blame and you are getting it because you're affiliated with him. don't let someone like that host all your stuff if you cant take the **** he'll bring with it lol.

you need to get less worked up, its runescape.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Sorry i mistook hella saying that eop have forums "atm" as implying he was intending to do something. And i'm not worked up at all, i find the whole situation quite funny, i just don't want you to waste ours and your time tomorrow.

7431051924523195.png