Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures

Solo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall 1,344 | Att 73 | Def 75 | Str 73 | HP 76 | Range 74 | Pray 80 | Magic 90 | Cooking 70 | Fletch 50 | Fishing 56 | Firemaking 53 | Crafting 63 | Smithing 50 | Mining 60 | Herblore 51 | Agility 55 | Thieving 55 | Slayer 39 | Farming 33 | Runecraft 32 | Construction 70
95 cmb dunno if i have req's to join, tell me if I do, cause im not reading all of that
10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

trip back then conceeded of sitting in a DD

Think you mean "consisted"

Few other spelling and grammatical errors as well, maybe next time run a spell check before posting.

Anyways, nice clan, good to see you holding out after so long

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

thhc1.gifLeaders

I3e Li Eve

Pl4n3ts Maul

[...]

pker9cind1.gifWarlord

Mclooter

I3e Li Eve|Jade

[...]

Other Reasons to Join The Eruption

[*]Honour - Eruption of Pures is nearly 5 years old, so we play by the old rules of honor, most of these new clans do not, so that is why you will find us 'unique'. We have rules such as: - No teleporting - No 1 iteming - No 1 vs 1 Prayer(unless prayed on first, or pjed) - No Flameing

Why is the same person a Warlord and a Leader? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm quite certain the majority of clans these days try to uphold some form of 'honour code,' though there's always going to be members who break it.

Either way, good luck. A lot of familiar names in those pictures and ranks listing.

Omni is my one. My only.

Why is the same person a Warlord and a Leader? That just doesn't make sense to me.

I'm quite certain the majority of clans these days try to uphold some form of 'honour code,' though there's always going to be members who break it.

Either way, good luck. A lot of familiar names in those pictures and ranks listing.

Jade gave Mike her account, jade has a new one now.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png