Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LT's Viking Domination Saturday

-Austin-

QLpce.png

Today Leet Tactics went out with an average pull of 24. Despite pulling less than a few of our main opponents, we still did work on those with similar pulls in our 3 hour Pk trip.

CmpAx.png

For our first fight of the day, we fought legacy around corp. After a movement south, the majority of Le were picked off, and we pushed north with scims and cleared them up fairly easily.

CmpAx.png

After that, we got a run in vs Purefect at spider village. PF had the advantage, but LT was still in the fight when Unlimited crashed.

CmpAx.png

After the fight vs PF, we got a full regroup, and went through a point of little action. BV kept giving us fake locations making us hop around and go to different locs. Finally, we found them around level 25 near BH crater. We had a 15minute return fight and ended up pushing bv down to 13ports and out of the wild.

CmpAx.png

After this, we rematched the Vikingz and BH. We pulled into trees south ranging and holding our territory well. After a 30minute return fight, LT walked out victorious. We had around 13-16 during this fight, as you can see in the orbs in the video, with the vikingz having a substantial amount more.

Quote of the day:

(15:38:12) <@[Lt]Mulugg> yeah we had 13..
(15:38:14) <@[Lt]Mulugg> u had 17
(15:38:14) <[bV]Aqua> yeh anyways im out
(15:38:17) <[bV]Aqua> 21*
(15:38:26) <[bV]Aqua> bad returners thoo...

13-16 vs 21? Not bad in my opinion.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked fun, gj.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Your banner says your the #1 LPC ... Thats cool lol.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Im Pretty sure we're one of the better LPC's in the game right now.

Says the clan that says no overs in a prep war with rules locked, And still loses. Please stop it massing.

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Says the clan that says no overs in a prep war with rules locked, And still loses. Please stop it massing.

Cmon now, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Last time i checked we're 3-0 in preparation wars and 2 of those preps had overs on. How about you go back into #3hunna and talk with those gangsters people before you come on an LT Topic posting this Nonsense.

flash3:Bang bang!

Cmon now, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Last time i checked we're 3-0 in preparation wars and 2 of those preps had overs on. How about you go back into #3hunna and talk with those gangsters people before you come on an LT Topic posting this Nonsense.

Lol I think your first statement is vice versa my friend. Last time I checked we went to W13 and beat UL and LT and Purefect. In one day.

Flash3:Bang Bang !

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Lol I think your first statement is vice versa my friend. Last time I checked we went to W13 and beat UL and LT and Purefect. In one day.

What are you talking about? You're incapable of knowing what you're talking about. What are you talking about? I Never said in my reply we beat you spastic, i was just giving perfect facts about why Leet Tactics is one of the dominant lpcs. We Overcome our Overhead disadvantage as well as our Attack disadvantage by dicking lpcs that have both.

What are you talking about? You're incapable of knowing what you're talking about. What are you talking about? I Never said in my reply we beat you spastic, i was just giving perfect facts about why Leet Tactics is one of the dominant lpcs. We Overcome our Overhead disadvantage as well as our Attack disadvantage by dicking lpcs that have both.

You said what are you talking about twice. Just make sure before you say your clan is #1 you actually BEAT the real #1 Clan

Flash3: Bang Bang !

Flash3: #3hunna

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

You said what are you talking about twice. Just make sure before you say your clan is #1 you actually BEAT the real #1 Clan

Lmfao, Resistance is an MPC. Look at your levels.

Correct me if im wrong but, Isn't the ex FOUNDER of LT in Resistance ? (Downyz)

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?

Leet Tactics was a clan back in the Bh Era, it was re-opened by Downyz(Not Founder) and he left 2 months. We've been re-opened for 8 months. So Tell me how your statement is relevant to anything. Probably just to change the Subject from your Levels.

Leet Tactics was a clan back in the Bh Era, it was re-opened by Downyz(Not Founder) and he left 2 months. We've been re-opened for 8 months. So Tell me how your statement is relevant to anything. Probably just to change the Subject from your Levels.

Just try to beat us. End of story ***** P.S

<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?