Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect's 'Bloody' Saturday.

Allen

Purefect's First Saturday Pk Trip

Introduction

We set out with our 22 man pull peaking at 25, each person pumped and ready

Video By Griotte

purefect.png

Purefect vs Leet Tactics

"We were waiting for lt at spider village, but they didn't show so we strolled out.
jail's spidey senses kicked in sensing the presence of lt at spider village so we rushed into them at the entrance and before long cleared them."

purefect.png

Purefect vs Leet Tactics

" After banking we got word that lt was at spider village once again, so we rushed in full opts forcing them to pull towards corp where we cleared them."

purefect.png

qnprm0.png

"we heard that Bv and xL was giving eachother pleasure at bh steps so we rushed in clearing the remaining retards that call themselves Bv. Then we got a fall in south were a anonymous call was made to drop jail for his rune scimitar, which I o0xl00lx0o did."

purefect.png

Gallery

120714211557.png

120714120751.png

120714195357.png

120714121924.png

120714212010.png

120714195358.png

120714135408.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Nice work ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Good job PF , but started to lose respect for you guys when you guys started flamming Resistance for there levels... As if you guys didnt have a level 83 and 86 but nothing but love <3

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Good job PF , but started to lose respect for you guys when you guys started flamming Resistance for there levels... As if you guys didnt have a level 83 and 86 but nothing but love <3

For what should we lose the respect in your point ?

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

yeah 'a', our whole clan isnt MPC based lol,we had a 67cb average on that trip, whilst your sitting at 75cb avg.

your clan is basicly 70+, i'm not blaming you personally.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

yeah 'a', our whole clan isnt MPC based lol,we had a 67cb average on that trip, whilst your sitting at 75cb avg.

Dude I'm not arguing over this. Its Runescape. They are still pures. Its not like we had F2P pures with 40 attk and 30 def most of them are P2P pkers with 60 attk 52 pray and some got 10 def some have 1. But the 2 80s that we have in our clan is currently constructing a new account. So I guess you can't say anything about that.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

If you don't want to be branded as a MPC I would suggest you drop all your 80+ and your mid 70s

Whos b1ble??

Almighty jail.

Well actually it's an account that he hacked off me along with a 30m cashstack, but there's nothing wrong with that in your LPC right?

LOL

This is for Jail

120715124419.png

Whos b1ble??

Almighty jail.

Well actually it's an account that he hacked off me along with a 30m cashstack, but there's nothing wrong with that in your LPC right?

LOL

This is for Jail

120715124419.png

Looooooooooooooooool