Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect Vs Leet Tactics F2P Prep

Allen

Gj on the prep

To much flamin just for winin a prep wen ur average combat is 69 (higher than r's) fightin a lvl 60 clan wih no overheads and we fought them with no overs lol

Although wen we preped Lt they had 80s they are still mostly all 60s

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Looking forward to a Overs-off Prep.

Not tryna flame or anything but preps are ALWAYS over on.

Yeah that's kind of my point! We get flamed that for having overs on in a 'prep' is 'unfair' in Lt's eyes. When in retrospect that's how the majority bar very few are ruled.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Yeah that's kind of my point! We get flamed that for having overs on in a 'prep' is 'unfair' in Lt's eyes. When in retrospect that's how the majority bar very few are ruled.

Yea i agree with this but u been 70s-80s and they bein 60s without overs u could of atleast given them a break lol... We fight them without overs although this time they came with alot of 70s-80s but we still fought them without overs

Yea i agree with this but u been 70s-80s and they bein 60s without overs u could of atleast given them a break lol... We fight them without overs although this time they came with alot of 70s-80s but we still fought them without overs

Yeah that's true but then again, you can't be preparing preps with the assumption that "they may only have 60-65's" or that "this clan is going to have majority 75+'s."

I guess i'm saying that you do the best with what you got.

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

They just don't train overs so when they lose they have an excuse. Anyone with logic clearly knows that if you have lower def and prayer you have higher cmb stats.. Just win and move on. Gj

Levels 80's

THEN HOW COME YOU REFUSE TO PREP US WITH OVERS ON YOU HYPOCRITE?

They just don't train overs so when they lose they have an excuse. Anyone with logic clearly knows that if you have lower def and prayer you have higher cmb stats.. Just win and move on. Gj

Levels 80's

Punish after todays prep with u u cant say we had 80s lool we had 1 81 u had 5 80s so dont say combat was to high lol plus we fought u without overs. We still won 3-1 tho plus 1 of ur members was claimin autowin in all rounds cause we had to sit people -.-? Lol

Yeah we're getting more of our members familiar with preps and now that we have loads of new recruits coming in, its gonna take sometime before we're back up and demolishing all of the Lpcs.

crowngolduh9lr6nk8.gifLeader

of

vK5r7.png

alot of drama from a clan that pulls 16.... and LPC's came back and told every1 it was for fun not like HPC/MPC drama? what a joke lol.

very disrespectful topic

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

alot of drama from a clan that pulls 16.... and LPC's came back and told every1 it was for fun not like HPC/MPC drama? what a joke lol.

very disrespectful topic

double post cuz idk how to multi quote

get@me

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

too much flaming and other crap rofl. grats on the win though

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

BVG cut the crap. go play another game so you can possibly make some friends, we had one 81, you had itzz hoodz. whos like 84 cb.

none of us have 30 def.

you convince people to get 30 def.

+ about two of you didn't have overs.. or didn't use them.