Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Doin' work with a low pull

-Austin-

so we like.....crashed Resistance and Ascent two times near the end of their fights and cleared them all up because we only had like 10-11, then we fought Resistance. We fought them in single and cleared um in 1v1 cuz i thought that was multi but it ended up not being multi. Then like we kinda fought Ascent 11v23 and hugged single until we cleared them. Then we gave them a legit fight at Vents when we had like 13 and they had like 19-20 and cleared them up, they returned in small units so we killed the units.

flash3:BvGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

120716203903.png

120716203853.png

120716203903.png

lol201419.png

lol201806.png

lol202123.png

lol191907.png

lol193848.png

120716203903.png

Stella is ****. Come at me.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Members: PunishEm, -Austin-, -Franco-, Skyz, MuLuggLt, BatmansCorrupt, Hayley Williams, bullet, Point Guard, 0mgi0wnu23

bullet, come at me.

COM AT US BR0!!!!!!!11111

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

10 Members: PunishEm, -Austin-, -Franco-, Skyz, MuLuggLt, BatmansCorrupt, Hayley Williams, bullet, Point Guard, 0mgi0wnu23

bullet, come at me.

Why u so greasy dawg?

Cause Ascent acting like they want another rivalry, must have not learned what happen last time.

bullet, come at me.

Why u so greasy dawg?

Cause Ascent acting like they want another rivalry, must have not learned what happen last time.

cba arguing with the directors of the special Olympics.

Join Corrupt Pures

bullet, come at me.

Why u so greasy dawg?

I'm actually chief executive officer

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

bullet, come at me.

Why u so greasy dawg?

I dont even want to break out the Down syndrome Meme's ffs.

LMFAO, Yet i beat your clan down by 10