Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Doin' work with a low pull

-Austin-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good fight, but you clearing sit in single and didn't clear us in the first fight we were all south in multi. You did clear at vents and congrats on that.

What we were pulling south and you just stayed north. l0l

I think it is quite obvious who the better clan is.

Well u actually crashed us lol so we were low food/pray... Dont claim victory after loosin 3-1 today to us then havin ur members claim autowin on all rounds cause we brought alot lol... Plus in the prep u had 4-6 lvl 80s with u while we only had 1 plus we fought with ur rules of overs off

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Good fight, but you clearing sit in single and didn't clear us in the first fight we were all south in multi. You did clear at vents and congrats on that.

you ran after losing most of your opts, we got a fall in, went to check, and u were gone.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

you ran after losing most of your opts, we got a fall in, went to check, and u were gone.

You were hugging single, you can see it in your video.

We don't play that game and that's why we left and went to multi.

xdf1vq.png

I think it is quite obvious who the better clan is.

Well u actually crashed us lol so we were low food/pray... Dont claim victory after loosin 3-1 today to us then havin ur members claim autowin on all rounds cause we brought alot lol... Plus in the prep u had 4-6 lvl 80s with u while we only had 1 plus we fought with ur rules of overs off

lol skyz quit acting like your leaders, they've been a bad influence on you since i've been gone.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

You were hugging single, you can see it in your video.

We don't play that game and that's why we left and went to multi.

we're good 1v1 pkers

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

thanks for the fights guys but this topic is bs the only clan that i truly will give props to is resistance

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png

thanks for the fights guys but this topic is bs the only clan that i truly will give props to is resistance

LOLOLOL

How can you honestly say that? We cleared you 2x. and you ran from us once so we couldent killa ya ***** niggas

i like the last piece of gfx in your sig. Did you make it yourself with Microsoft word?

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

i like the last piece of gfx in your sig. Did you make it yourself with Microsoft word?

LOL

damn............dude do really want to start a roast off with a black guy over a game?

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png