Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zlammed

Alcohol

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suprise the topic is still open with so much bait in it. Nice 40 pull, and looks like we ******* stomped you the first round. Even if we did have corrupts you should still kill more than one person in a 38 v 38. Maybe next time read the rules. What a joke of a clan. How many new ranks have you gone through in the past 3 years. SEE YA

How many times have you closed in the past 3 years.

:teehee:

How many leaders have you had in those past 3 years? How many countless slumps. We closed on our anniversary pulling 70. And to add to that list how many countless clans have closed into you to boost those pulls up. If you're going to argue with me, at least put up a decent rebuttle.

People like you give NPO a bad name

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

ez

p.s. - Zenith ranks next time learn to read so you can save yourselves some embarrassment.

Im surprised you made the prep was sure the portal was to small of a door for you.

You flamed the whole prep and are a joke of a clan to fight. and we worked you 1st round its not my clans fault your ranks dont know how to copy and paste rules, And yes it was a shame we had to sit 8 people for fatality.

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

ez

p.s. - Zenith ranks next time learn to read so you can save yourselves some embarrassment.

Im surprised you made the prep was sure the portal was to small of a door for you.

You flamed the whole prep and are a joke of a clan to fight. and we worked you 1st round its not my clans fault your ranks dont know how to copy and paste rules, And yes it was a shame we had to sit 8 people for fatality.

the fat jokes are always the best part of when logan flames addy daddy l0l

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

ez

rof rof making fat jokes. som1 is mad

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

ez

rofl 8 ppl you guys max had to sit 3

dont go throwing big numbers to make you look big aight?

2wdritu.pngfiavaburnweissklein.png

ez

the fat jokes are always the best part of when logan flames addy daddy l0l

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Suprise the topic is still open with so much bait in it. Nice 40 pull, and looks like we ******* stomped you the first round. Even if we did have corrupts you should still kill more than one person in a 38 v 38. Maybe next time read the rules. What a joke of a clan. How many new ranks have you gone through in the past 3 years. SEE YA

How many times have you closed in the past 3 years.

How many leaders have you had in those past 3 years? How many countless slumps. We closed on our anniversary pulling 70. And to add to that list how many countless clans have closed into you to boost those pulls up. If you're going to argue with me, at least put up a decent rebuttle.

People like you give NPO a bad name

Ok ima say this 1 more ******* time. Everyone says Znpo and **** **** off npo closed so no need 2 go and say random **** no1 gives a **** about.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Surprised they even killed one of you l0l

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

ez

Yeah it's a shame. Sorry about pulling 40 to a Tuesday prep, we didn't really hype it up because we didn't expect you to outpull us. I guess next time we will get more people to come on and we'll have 60ish. Then we'll have to sit 10, or maybe even 15, 20 or even 25!

Stfu about sitting 8 people. We've sat so many times when we were vsing you. 2 weeks ago, we pulled 60 to a prep and we needed to sit 15 people. That is almost double of what you had to sit today. Just bare that in mind next time before you say anything along the lines of sitting against Fatality or any other clan that normally outpulls you, so you don't look like a complete fool.

OT: Ty for the prep, gl Thursday :P

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

You must be lost, they couldn't even kill 1 of us in round 1 L0L. The person that dropped white screened so it doesn't count as a kill lmfao.

Btw our last f2p prep against TLP, we 3-0d you. Idk why you're trying to get at us m8.

2ewgrxw.gif

You must be lost, they couldn't even kill 1 of us in round 1 L0L. The person that dropped white screened so it doesn't count as a kill lmfao.

Btw our last f2p prep against TLP, we 3-0d you. Idk why you're trying to get at us m8.

Don't get emotional mate, i know how to win and i know how to lose pm for lessons.

ez

Now now bro lets not get ahead of ourselves, in the past 8 months how many times have we sat 10, or even 20 plus people to match to your below average pulls? Just because you've got a little hype after all these NPO and EOP apps joined doesn't change the fact that it is a Tuesday prep bro l0l.

Not to mention this prep vs you guys was just practice for tomorrows main event vs. TLP (hence the reason the rules were set in conjunction with tomorrows rules - 1 def dung on rest off), so we really didnt hype this fight at all.

But next time we prep the mighty zenith warriors i'll be sure to get sign ups to match your giant pull m8, don't stress.

Once again ty for fight looking forward to Thursdays P2P Prep 1 Defence Dung On Rest Off (just to confirm the rules lad)

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Bragging about 1 round you won, on a topic where we discuss Fatality's victory over Zenith (aka your clan) is pretty embarrassing bro lmfao.

Congratz on your near flawless, well deserved victory of the first round of a 3 round prep.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

z biting off more than they can chew!!

fk u noob its zenith they have been owning these clans for months!!!

kinda like nme biting off more than they can chew when they became the first pure clan in history to lose 2 fullouts in 1 weekend

very impressive guys :teehee: