Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zlammed

Alcohol

z biting off more than they can chew!!

fk u noob its zenith they have been owning these clans for months!!!

:teehee:

kinda like nme biting off more than they can chew when they became the first pure clan in history to lose 2 fullouts in 1 weekend

very impressive guys :teehee:

m8 like i said ur a 2k12 ****** l0l u wouldnt understand l0l0

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda like nme biting off more than they can chew when they became the first pure clan in history to lose 2 fullouts in 1 weekend

nme is 2k12 lmfao u dont even understand tiny virg

I think this was the zenith leaders fault for not agreeing on the rules with Fi leaders.You can't really blame the members, or maybe zenith broke the rules to get a dirty win??? =)

You guys are all noobs. NUFF

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

how does it feel to be smashed by a 2k12 clan?? l0l

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

ez

p.s. - Zenith ranks next time learn to read so you can save yourselves some embarrassment.

Im surprised you made the prep was sure the portal was to small of a door for you.

You flamed the whole prep and are a joke of a clan to fight. and we worked you 1st round its not my clans fault your ranks dont know how to copy and paste rules, And yes it was a shame we had to sit 8 people for fatality.

Not to mention this prep vs you guys was just practice for tomorrows main event vs. TLP (hence the reason the rules were set in conjunction with tomorrows rules - 1 def dung on rest off), so we really didnt hype this fight at all.

probably derpin hardcore right now, but our prep is corrupts on dung off.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

ez

p.s. - Zenith ranks next time learn to read so you can save yourselves some embarrassment.

Im surprised you made the prep was sure the portal was to small of a door for you.

You flamed the whole prep and are a joke of a clan to fight. and we worked you 1st round its not my clans fault your ranks dont know how to copy and paste rules, And yes it was a shame we had to sit 8 people for fatality.

Not to mention this prep vs you guys was just practice for tomorrows main event vs. TLP (hence the reason the rules were set in conjunction with tomorrows rules - 1 def dung on rest off), so we really didnt hype this fight at all.

I was misled, soz m8 my mistake

you're all abos

favaccent.png

I think this was the zenith leaders fault for not agreeing on the rules with Fi leaders.You can't really blame the members, or maybe zenith broke the rules to get a dirty win??? =)
you must feel very stupid seeing how we got logs on what the rules were
Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

how does it feel to be smashed by a 2k12 clan?? l0l

n2ldtk.png

nuff said lmfao

ez

dw guy i was just making sure, i didn't want to pull a zenith.
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

ez

dw guy i was just making sure, i didn't want to pull a zenith.

l o l

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Makes me laugh that Zenith are complaining about having to sit when we've had to sit every single prep we've had with them this year, i wasn't there but im guessing turny called first round or something l0l

titanj.png