Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If clanning migrates to 2006scape

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't actually looked into the server much, but if it's comparable to other private servers I'm assuming training will be fast and easy, so it would be a possibility to have multiple accounts (ie A pure they pk on and one of those faggy 30 defence maxed accounts). Hopefully the general consensus of what it means to be pure will become what it once was.

From what I've heard, the current exp rate on this server is 10x exp. However, apparently when the full version is released, it will be the same exp rate as runescape. Another thing you have to remember, is private servers are generally short lived, and no matter what happens, nothing will restore our community to what it once was, back in the good old days. Its not only our accounts that changed, but our overall attitude. The overall attitude of our community will not revert back to what it was. Pure clanning will exist on private servers, but 06 scape/battlescape/whatever server you are on will not be able to support clanning as we knew it.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

and no matter what happens, nothing will restore our community to what it once was, back in the good old days. Its not only our accounts that changed, but our overall attitude. The overall attitude of our community will not revert back to what it was.

Im sure when it comes out and stays stable, then many clans will join there. You cannot compare 06scape to any private server, its already much bigger, than all em together.

mainsunit.png

Estonian pure power

www.st-rs.org

#striketeam

I really hope Sefket makes a forum for 06scape pure clans to post and bans all clans that accept above 10 defence posting. Sefket was the saviour of our community, he will be that again. All the retards in this topic that think pure warring is good now can go to battlescape instead.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I really hope Sefket makes a forum for 06scape pure clans to post and bans all clans that accept above 10 defence posting. Sefket was the saviour of our community, he will be that again. All the retards in this topic that think pure warring is good now can go to battlescape instead.

Sefket is god.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I haven't actually looked into the server much, but if it's comparable to other private servers I'm assuming training will be fast and easy, so it would be a possibility to have multiple accounts (ie A pure they pk on and one of those faggy 30 defence maxed accounts). Hopefully the general consensus of what it means to be pure will become what it once was.

its not comparable, its a near to exact remake of runescape in 2006, pre-alpha has a slight xp boost right now, but when its fully released it will be a normal xp-rate.

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

And if you suggest that 30 defence turmoil is good in edgeville then you obviously haven't ever pked.

You must of never met Jus Got Pk3d

Anyways accs on 06scape should be built for single pking, well that's what my acc will be built for anyways.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Is this game up yet?

I love running around killing each other as level 19s with mith scims or myself with a steel scim and 40 str versus 32 and a mith...funfunfunfunfunfunfunfufnfunfun

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Played it before all the duping and **** and it was pretty fun actually, I'm just waiting until the alpha comes out before I start putting effort into my account or anything.

thats what im saying dude if u want pure clanning 2010-2012 come play battlescape they have like 6 pure clans on there that pull from 15-55 lol if you want Pure clanning from 2006 just go play 06. I lead a Pure clan with Ace on bs it always has a pure community but most clans act like stupid but if you wanna take a look @ the 1 lead back in 2010 there still open

http://www.youtube.com/user/TrilogyBs/videos

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

I wouldn't follow, not worth it. If it gets 'big' Jaqex will have it shut down.

Na they won't, battlescape ftw though

/join #Trilogy

curtisbanner.png

+Bmore, +Curt Da Nig, +Brb Bible, #bible

/join #Trilogy

I wouldn't follow, not worth it. If it gets 'big' Jaqex will have it shut down.

Na they won't, battlescape ftw though

/join #Trilogy

why does your sig say retired eop warlord when you were booted and banned from the forums lol.

embarassing for us

And if you suggest that 30 defence turmoil is good in edgeville then you obviously haven't ever pked.

Anyways accs on 06scape should be built for single pking, well that's what my acc will be built for anyways.

Everyone says that turmoil isn't good for edge pking, I never had one problem pking edge when I was 30 def 80 attack with turmoil. In fact, I rarely died (honour pking too).

Turmoil sucks though. 06 scape, in my opinion will not sustain us very well, too many people will either stick with the new rs or just simply quit.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Everyone says that turmoil isn't good for edge pking, I never had one problem pking edge when I was 30 def 80 attack with turmoil. In fact, I rarely died (honour pking too).

Turmoil sucks though. 06 scape, in my opinion will not sustain us very well, too many people will either stick with the new rs or just simply quit.

I see that as a good thing. There are too many pures these days in clans. We'll be better off if there is 3-4 clans pulling 30-50

Edit: Not to mention, more people will make pures, and we'll start growing as a whole new community.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

regarding your first paragraph you need 60 atk 30 def 95 and very low combat to be good at solo pking with turmoil

i personally think the pure community should stay 1-5 defence and if you manage to get over 5 defence from accidents etc then you should either quit or start a new account

anybody know if the alpha of 06scape will be free?

im pretty sure it will be free.

assuming the server doesnt flop big time, id love for clans to move to 06scape. rs3 is about to come out and it looks pretty crappy lol. why adapt when we could just move back to where we were 6 yrs ago.

pretty true, 06-09 were the golden days of clanning and runescape in general

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-trolling-or-just-stupid-b7ef4a.jpg