Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Nothings changed

Reilly

Its completely different this time. The member base in each of the major clans is getting very old which contributes to fewer playing time understandably. With people retiring for good from the game due to being busy with real life changes such as the transition from High School to college and the lack of overall in game activity from many members in a clan, it has created a different atmosphere in the pure world. This new upcoming update changes the game completely and will take awhile to learn and adjust too. For that reason many members in the clan will not have time to learn the "new game" and will lose interest which will result in even fewer activity.

In all honesty I miss being active not because of my experience when i would log on runescape but because of the people i have met in my clan. They have truly changed who i am as a person for the better.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

they're making my ******* robin hood hat require 40 defence we should not stand for this i cannot stand for this i will not stand for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh well, the only thing we'll lose is the competition of the pure "community" because that's all that is left of it anyways

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

The pure community has adapted, thrived and survived much, much worse^.

well we really haven't considering there has always been the pure > main advantage even through the years, which will be non existent now.

at this point i dont really care though

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

wow this was touching and in my opinion true who knows pures might find a way to adapt to this in the mean time i say we go out with a bang.

Proud Ex-Council of Ascent

Proud Ex-Officer of Sovereign

Not So Proud Ex-Member of Corrupt Pures

Proud Member of Zenith

735oV.png