Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs. Zenith P2P

Alcohol

Not to sound too much like FOE, but it is difficult switching from 50 vs 50s to 30 vs 30s. They're played differently so it's hard to be practiced and ready for both. Not that Zenith didn't deserve the win, they definitely have the levels to beat anyone. Their leadership just lacks the knowledge/experience to really get away with anything slick.

you dont sound like foe.. 30v30 and 50v50 is literally a completely different fight, its just a fact

Oatmeal are you crazy.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gj Fi

A lot of our staff/members couldn't attend today, shown by our pull today.

I am actually very impressed with our performance by how our main p2p callers weren't on today.

Maybe next time :)

Yeah your clan is probably better off with the ts muted ;p

nicely done, surprised they actually beat u guys in a round

extremely surprised Z actually won a round.. But gj pulling it off FI. Hope we get a p2p with you next week

Had fun today with Ace/slow/99dreamz sniping you lads at your run-in vs FOE today just thought it was needed since you came to ours last time :D

OT: was close as always ty for prep

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Gj Fi

I am actually very impressed with our performance by how our main p2p callers weren't on today.

Honourable Guest, its nice to know that you stepped down because Zenith was causing too much heat and making you sweat

Edit: Good job, you did better then us today

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Gj Fi

Honourable Guest, its nice to know that you stepped down because Zenith was causing too much heat and making you sweat

Is that some kind of joke? I stepped down 5 months ago?

Gj Fi

Is that some kind of joke? I stepped down 5 months ago?

You have been affected by the Harris syndrome

woop woop

EROfa.png

2nd round was bad mates if only all Fi were hero tanks like myself :( was first pile btw nt even mad yh? kk rofl. Wudda thought Zenith wudda pulled more after crying about sitting, o well just another prep where we've had to sit for Zenith, again. Notice how we don't flame u about it? kk ty

titanj.png

GJ Fi

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

EROfa.png

2nd round was bad mates if only all Fi were hero tanks like myself :( was first pile btw nt even mad yh? kk rofl. Wudda thought Zenith wudda pulled more after crying about sitting, o well just another prep where we've had to sit for Zenith, again. Notice how we don't flame u about it? kk ty

You call that a hero tank? Look at all that food!

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

EROfa.png

You call that a hero tank? Look at all that food!

FIRST PILE M8S, DONT JUDGE

titanj.png