Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's F2P Saturday

Ben√

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CP really needs to bring more mains; even though they have a main group of like 10, they still get demolished.

Not shure why you assume those main are ours.. i died like 2-3 times from mains. Anyways Gj NME was a fun fight we where down by a few ;S

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

CP really needs to bring more mains; even though they have a main group of like 10, they still get demolished.

Not shure why you assume those main are ours.. i died like 2-3 times from mains. Anyways Gj NME was a fun fight we where down by a few ;S

There's no assumption needed when you know who owns the account lol.

Found it particularly funny how when i was sniping you in single you accused me of being 40+ def in addy, knowing your clan teams with mains on a regular basis, brings mains to EVERY fight, and even allows a member to remain in the clan with 45 def.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

It's not like anyone has the time to read those paragraphs lmao

gj

Yet you took the time to make a response about them. Anyway if you don't want to read them, then don't. But if someone wants to take 2 minutes out of their life to read them, they can.

siguoi.png

I'm not assuming, I know they are and so does everyone else. As for you dying to mains, not sure why your clan's main group killed you; perhaps you should bring it up with your clan leaders?

siguoi.png

:D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

you still flame when you know you had a +5 during the entire fight...thats alot in a 25vs30. And you dipped so you wouldnt end with a negative KDR.. should have stayed just for the action?right

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

you still flame when you know you had a +5 during the entire fight...thats alot in a 25vs30. And you dipped so you wouldnt end with a negative KDR.. should have stayed just for the action?right

ya im not sure who thunderwolf6(ipked), kunsang k0, and d e d arrow are either

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh

2.0+ kdr in that fight, you got raped, even with the 5-10 mains. New face, same old Cp.

Want to keep fighting? Stay in Multi and stop running away. You can't blame anybody but yourself for running away from the fight and camping single. You see, in clanning there's this thing called mult-way combat, where wars take place, i know, you probably don't venture there often, but that's where the fights are.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Don't complain about being out numbered when you've got ranks on ******* mains lmfao.

Today was easier than I thought it would be.

Hi

Gj Clan of Jared, it would seem Jared skipped though? Oh and you suck jatt.

Couldn't make it home in time :( and ily, and gj NME!

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Don't complain about being out numbered when you've got ranks on ******* mains lmfao.

Today was easier than I thought it would be.

I guess he does have a right to complain. He said it himself, he got killed by his own clan's mains!

siguoi.png