Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PureFect takes on any Alliance.

Allen

purefect.png

Introduction

our 30man core was ready to break any alliance such as, Leet Legacy,BloodyExcel.

p8u81.jpg

Video By Daffy

purefect.png

ezftwk.png

First hit of the day, we heard that resistance was having fun with LT near spider village, we decided to pay up a visit, rushing them from the south killing all the Resistance focusing on LT,LT got pushed to the grave so Resistance put there focus on us, we simply pulled inside Furnace with our bows killing the ones getting dragged, then pushed them down with scims all the way to BH, Thanks for the fight.

purefect.png

PureFect Vs Resistance Vs Leet Tactics Vs Unlimited

we rushed at ca entrance fought resistance for 30seconds untill LT rush\'s from inside ca; all the way outside, so we decided to pull north to 18ports, rested there for a good second or two, then re rushed inside CA putting our focus on LT, we banged so many LT untill resistance rushed in, we simply focused south inside CA on the remaining LT,we heard that UL was ready to crash too from outside ca, so we pulled all the way to the little gap outside and rested/ready to re rush,we rushed all the way inside ca but this time putting our focus on resistance, holding our ground, ranging north, banging there front lines,forcing them to pull north/go bank, We regrouped ourselves east of 18 ports (without banking), ready to Rush LT, ranging from the west pushing them all the way to the goblin musician(Single), banging the ones on the back without of run, then called a bank.
(Might aswell fix your PW Topic BVG.
Next, we fought PF around CA. Pushed them to 18ports where we cleared them up, filling our inventories full of scims.

purefect.png

ezftwk.png

we heard that resistance was fighting LT somewhere in midwoods, we rushed from the north killing the ones without of run,binding the ones trying to run,untill Resistance + LT pulled all the way down to lvl 2 so we called it off

purefect.png

PureFect Vs. BloodyExcel

After rushing Resistance, we went to ca to get our pray, we seen BV+XL on our way up east of CA near the trees dd\'d (???) So we decided to rush in, rushed with bows kept it simple, banging most of them inside the trees, switched to scims and ended them up.

purefect.png

Gallery

KHR2.png

120721153049.png
120721152621.png
120721151808.png
120721151841.png

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Nice job guyz :) looked nice i believe u crashed most of the fights lol Bv as usual with best kdr around haha.

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Nice job guyz :) looked nice i believe u crashed most of the fights lol Bv as usual with best kdr around haha.

seeing as everyone allied up, i could careless about crashing :P

thanks

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

Dat grammar, good job.

Looks like Resistance and Purefect are the clans to beat in the LPC scene

it was 5am, and im 4nr so yeah my bad for the grammar.

thanks

Lol Allen #1 :P 5am topic maker

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

"Takes on any alliance"

-

Members spam off yellow capes when rushing a cluster in CA

-

Facepalm

Who are you and why are you posting on this topic fgt

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

"Takes on any alliance"

-

-

Facepalm

Bowtofuckingscim

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

"Takes on any alliance"

-

-

Facepalm

Well im BvG, but you can call me The Mighty Overlord. You may also refer to me as Swag Daddy or Big Daddy BvG.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png