Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

SOP Saturday Trip

sithlord

First, sorry about the late topic, lack of videos and pictures atm, but we had a fun Saturday!

We started our day with 19 people, but peaked at 26, and remained there for quite some time, knowing the odds were against us being the combat level average of our clan is 66, while most everyone else is 90s in addy in this devision, we never back down and always want a test.

SOP VS YR

We started the day off with a pkri with yr before our trip, it was around a 12v12, we won with only losing 2 of our members, vid will be up soon, was a fun way to warm up for the day.

SOP VS HOSTILITY

Once our official trip started we went against Hostility, We fought them north of gap where they were defending, we hit them and had a great fight. We pushed into them with scims as they clumped to our south. The addy on their back wasn't enough to protect them and we got revenge for them smacking us last week as we finally cleared them.

We then saw they were returning and rushing us, we fought them and cleared most of them again Zenith crashed and we dipped out.

SOP VS HI VS Z VS NME VS MM VS EVERYONE ELSE

As we were looking for another clean fight against Hostility, we got crashed again by Z first and we decided not to run this time and camp inside of vents as we put our focus north of us. NME about that time rushed from the south and we just stayed in vents with scims out and killed people that ran in during the fight. MM ran in from the west and killed the rest of our group. We had a lot of fun in this cluster, there were more clans did not even have time to figure out who else was there. Was alot of fun, and we got a lot of kills before we were finally cleared.

Video coming soon

Overall we did very well, with our peak of 26, the average cb of 66, and no one over 20 def, we cleared some clans, and did great damage during a cluster! Also I am not sure how to get the kdr like you guys have it, however I do know the fun fact is we did have a positive kdr, because before we started our trip we had a 1.01 kdr on our clan, now we have a 1.02. Yea were noobs on the technical stuff, but we sure do well at playing the game! :D

better than cp. but u never cleared us some sit klen crashed.

If you watch the video, I made sure I did a few times, we cleared you and your returners are coming up from piper as we fought you again, and so on the second fight on your return is when the crashers came.

We had fun, ty for the fights.

Outnumbered, Outleveled, and 30+ defence and still pwn ... This clan has great ******* leader, orhun, but most of all it's all due to the members listening to their leader.. gj SOP !!

IDK about you, but in that video i see hostility gettin cleared.

1phz3wx.jpg

Outnumbered, Outleveled, and 30+ defence and still pwn ... This clan has great ******* leader, orhun, but most of all it's all due to the members listening to their leader.. gj SOP !!

L0L the orb clearly shows the u had 31 while we had 23 idk about you guys but sop is clearly asking to get closed.

7da26a5a07c3f1dcd4b7a31eb7aa56e2.gif

L0L the orb clearly shows the u had 31 while we had 23 idk about you guys but sop is clearly asking to get closed.

Every day you say your going to close us.. -.0 lol it hasn't happend yet ;p

Great job Sop :D

Lol skyz ur the most friendly poster ever =p

Lol :P idk i just said great job seein u cleared Hi wen they outlevel u and have addy while u dont

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

You lost to an LPC get over it

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

You lost to an LPC get over it

Tbh we did have more but we didnt have 31 we had 26... 26 v 23. Ty for all the fights it was fun =)