Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

iSlow Burnz

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zenith Smash or w.e was freeze glitched. Now I feel your pain FOE...Hope to get some runins when we have same opts next week.

lol I chased u down son ;P and yea the freeze glitch just happens randomly to people. Idk if any1 confirmed how to actually get it yet.

2ewgrxw.gif

Zenith Smash or w.e was freeze glitched. Now I feel your pain FOE...Hope to get some runins when we have same opts next week.

lol I chased u down son ;P and yea the freeze glitch just happens randomly to people. Idk if any1 confirmed how to actually get it yet.

it has something to do with the crucible im pretty sure so im gonna test it out until i get lucky
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

it has something to do with the crucible im pretty sure so im gonna test it out until i get lucky

O nice, so far there's only 2 people in Zenith with it who have stayed with it permanently, it goes away for some people once they re log.

2ewgrxw.gif

Slow burnz and his freeze glitchen :NULL:

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

started slow but enjoyed my self overall gj boys :D

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

Gj, wish i could of made it :(

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

Nice job ragging/1 iteming our fight with your sy/team bacon friends. I guess foe will be paying you visitis next weekend o.o

Goodluck next weekend zenith,

creedv.png

Nice job ragging/1 iteming our fight with your sy/team bacon friends. I guess foe will be paying you visitis next weekend o.o

good job misplacing a comma; try harder

Yet your a rank in zenith..?

sigh.. im off LOL

creedv.png

good job misplacing a comma; try harder

Yet your a rank in zenith..?

sigh.. im off LOL

Why so obsessed with Zenith, it's Thursday and you're replying to a Sunday topic LOL.

Btw we closed IR HAHA

2ewgrxw.gif