Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bring back 2k10

Legendary

Pretty much just outlined why 2010 was a great year for EoP, as for Epidemic all they did in 2010 was mass recruit for a month, then suck our ***** into teaming with them against MM, then close when that didn't work and they realised the slump was coming.

hahaha thats ******* rich.

2010 was a great time for us, at the start for us having a good rivalry with FOE with us fighting at the "foe trees" every weekend, to the E + EoP vs MM + FOE fights, to E dying and EoP getting teamed on and slumped by MM + FOE, to rebuilding and spending every weekend hitting and crashing Fi and DP until DP ended up dying, Fi went to 10 pulls, and we went back to competing for #1 with MM.

However for a lot of the people that are saying 2010 was shite, their clans had a pretty crappy year.

There is no "best year" for clans, its down to peoples opinions and is probably down to whenever their clan was doing the best.

Especially laughed at some of the people going lol2k10 when i know they only started clanning around that time.

No, its 2k6/2k7, more 2k7 because of the clan updates. If you pure clanned around then it wouldn't really be up for debate.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

i love how everyone saying "2k10? lol wat a ***" aren't even that old in pure clanning themselves :s

o jonty alrdy said it or w/e, fuk it yolo

2010 was actually really fun for me, it was a different type of pure warring with pvp coming out, clans usually forced to fight in clusters and it really took will and determination to win, also, the barbarian village fights were extremely fun :P

no doubt 2006-2007 was fun, but you guys would probably hate it now.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Don't you guys reckon it'd be more fun to have those kind of fights for these last possible months of pure clanning? Instead of hanging around in Single just running? :/

You do realize that the whole vid you posted consists of clans hitting each other in clusterfucks then running to single?

you lead a welfare main clan and crash pure fights nobody care whats you have to say.

OT: go play battlescape if you want clanning kinda like that i guess

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

1. lol

2. yeah definitely better when theres more safespots in the wildy than freaking wild.

3. every1 camped single/safe. Every clan but MM never went to pvp zone cuz there was no safe.

4. do i even have to mention this year spawned the meme "tlp hop spot"

5. /facepalm

also what every1 else said, 2k6-2k7 was obviously the best. no1 uses phx necks, whip was the best weapon, and things were honorable and simple.

but I'm going to add something new. I personally enjoyed the first 2 months the wildy returned. It was honestly the most fun I had during runescape since I started in early 2k5. I'm not 100% talking about clan vs clan, but during this time I would wake up at 5-6am just to go out and pk with mm till I had to go to school, then come back and pk all day.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png