Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bring back 2k10

Legendary

Seriously, don't flame because it's an EOP video but who'd prefer to have these days back instead of the ****** 'pure clanning' we call in 2k12.

Don't you guys reckon it'd be more fun to have those kind of fights for these last possible months of pure clanning? Instead of hanging around in Single just running? :/

Not sure if people remember but that massive weekend of World War 1 & 2? Those were the days....

/rant over

@High Council of Mercy

l0l-2.png

Don't you guys reckon it'd be more fun to have those kind of fights for these last possible months of pure clanning? Instead of hanging around in Single just running? :/

You do realize that the whole vid you posted consists of clans hitting each other in clusterfucks then running to single?

2k10 was lame as shet. Here, take a seat and let me tell you of a time when clans fought each other in wilderness to the last clan standing.

128250368099.gif

2010 was a great time for us, at the start for us having a good rivalry with FOE with us fighting at the "foe trees" every weekend, to the E + EoP vs MM + FOE fights, to E dying and EoP getting teamed on and slumped by MM + FOE, to rebuilding and spending every weekend hitting and crashing Fi and DP until DP ended up dying, Fi went to 10 pulls, and we went back to competing for #1 with MM.

However for a lot of the people that are saying 2010 was shite, their clans had a pretty crappy year.

There is no "best year" for clans, its down to peoples opinions and is probably down to whenever their clan was doing the best.

Especially laughed at some of the people going lol2k10 when i know they only started clanning around that time.

not 2010 try 2007. in this vid it would be the same as most clans now... you would hang around clan wars single until someone who had less opts was out hit them then bail back to clan wars

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

2010 was a great time for us, at the start for us having a good rivalry with FOE with us fighting at the "foe trees" every weekend, to the E + EoP vs MM + FOE fights, to E dying and EoP getting teamed on and slumped by MM + FOE, to rebuilding and spending every weekend hitting and crashing Fi and DP until DP ended up dying, Fi went to 10 pulls, and we went back to competing for #1 with MM.

However for a lot of the people that are saying 2010 was shite, their clans had a pretty crappy year.

There is no "best year" for clans, its down to peoples opinions and is probably down to whenever their clan was doing the best.

Especially laughed at some of the people going lol2k10 when i know they only started clanning around that time.

2k10 was a terrible year unless you were in either Mm, Foe or Epidemic

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Let's go back to a time when clans weren't full of ranks that were scared of losing.

EDIT: you get 10 mime points for the star wars avatar.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

things have always been ****** and we've always whined about the golden age.

i remember back in 2006, everyone would make topics about how people cheated in mini wars lmfao

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

2k10 was a terrible year unless you were in either Mm, Foe or Epidemic

Pretty much just outlined why 2010 was a great year for EoP, as for Epidemic all they did in 2010 was mass recruit for a month, then suck our ***** into teaming with them against MM, then close when that didn't work and they realised the slump was coming.

Pretty much just outlined why 2010 was a great year for EoP, as for Epidemic all they did in 2010 was mass recruit for a month, then suck our ***** into teaming with them against MM, then close when that didn't work and they realised the slump was coming.

I can see why EOP would think that 2k10 was a good year, but only because EOP was never competing at the top before that (except for a period of time at the summer of 2007), so they have no point of comparison. Same goes for clans like Epidemic which didn't even exist when clan PKing was good. Still, even for EOP 2005-2007 were the best years of clan PKing (I know, I was there before EOP closed into FI).

There is a vast difference between how clans fought each other in 2k10 and 2007, those of us who were there know how and why.

128250368099.gif

hahaha thats ******* rich.

35b6usw.gif