Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

fatality clan vs zenith clan

Fat_DemonPK

topic by elit3 bs3r

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

gohome.png

Today Fatality had a 30 minute P2P prep vs Zenith to which we pulled 41. Overall it was a very disrespectful, and entertaining prep. Zenith decided to flame us in p2p prep, but Our Lord, Elit3 Bs3r explain to us that Zenith is one of **** clan ever. Thanks for the prep, Zenith.

newfatalitybar.png

Videos-1.png

No Videos because Our Vidder, Flabby got a sex with some ****** woman to break his virgin. Congratz Flabby. I hope you have fun!

newfatalitybar.png

Fatality vs Zenith

Round 1

Fatality Starting: 32

Zenith Starting: 32

Fatality Ending: 0

Zenith Ending: 18

newfatalitybar.png

Fatality vs

Zenith

Round 2

Fatality Starting: 38

Zenith Starting: 38

Fatality Ending: 9

Zenith Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

Fatality vs

Zenith

Round 3

Fatality Starting: 40

Zenith Starting: 40

Fatality Ending: 19

Zenith Ending: 0

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png

120725175117.png

120725175234.png

120725175414.png

120725185536.png

120725185536.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice flame bait topic.

2nd round was the decider round tbh.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

1 person flaming = the whole clan flaming. You guys are too funny, anyways this just shows how much we're improving. Ending opts: 9 lol we'll get you next time Fi.

Yh except you've beat us in a f2p 30 min prep before and have never beaten us again, they're 30 minute preps meaning some of our best warrers (like myself) can't attend coz of lack of notice.

titanj.png

Not surprised by this topic its no wonder your ranks cant even stand your community anymore.

o **** we struck a nerve broskis! And flash didn't say he can't stand Fi's community, lol @ you believing what Eop spew

titanj.png

1 person flaming = the whole clan flaming. You guys are too funny, anyways this just shows how much we're improving. Ending opts: 9 lol we'll get you next time Fi.

Yh except you've beat us in a f2p 30 min prep before and have never beaten us again, they're 30 minute preps meaning some of our best warrers (like myself) can't attend coz of lack of notice.

"ur best warrers (like myself)" lol

Thanks for the prep fi looking forward 2 Friday ;p

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

zenith will never beat fi, ever. lol silly boy

I'll quote you on that 1 m8, good luck Friday.

2ewgrxw.gif

I'll quote you on that 1 m8, good luck Friday.

LOOOL you guys are getting trolled so badly it's funny

titanj.png

you mean ZeNPO right?

35aog9g.png

Lmfao @ how people twist other people's worlds to make it seem bad, Was only a 30min prep so idk why you guys are acting butthurt . Good luck on Friday. :D

God bless Elit3 Bs3r for making the topic, and congrats to Flabby on fining his beautiful ***** women.

bamfs.gif

Lmfao @ how people twist other people's worlds to make it seem bad, Was only a 30min prep so idk why you guys are acting butthurt . Good luck on Friday. :D

God bless Elit3 Bs3r for making the topic, and congrats to Flabby on fining his beautiful ***** women.

Still my son

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png